~Chapter 13~

"I don't know why they're not following us but I don't trust it," Poe claims as he pilots the Falcon. Chewie roars.

     "The landing gear's busted? How busted?" Poe asks.

     "Here, I'll check it out," Y/N suggests, standing up and smiling at him. Poe smiles back, happy she's back with him. Y/N walks down the hall, running into Rey and Finn.

     "All that matters is the Wayfinder. Finding Exegol," Rey states, using small tools to get the wires back together.

     "That's what we're doing," Finn tells her, walking away to the toolbox to get better equipment.

     "He killed my mother and my father. I'm going to find Palpatine, and destroy him," Rey says.

     "Rey, that doesn't sound like you," Finn continues. "Rey, I know you-"

     "People keep telling me they know me. I'm afraid no one does... maybe except for one person," Rey claims and walks away cause she finished fixing the spurt of wires on the Falcon.

     "Y/N?" Rey questions.

     "Yeah?" She wonders what she needs.

     "I need to tell you something," Rey pulls her away to another spot in the Falcon.

     "What is it?" Y/N asks.

     "You're the only one I can say this to. 'Cause, you've known me the longest and better than anyone in the galaxy. We've been together on Jakku for so long, and now we are finally free. We got caught up in this war because of it, but really it's because of me, I'm the one who caused it by living," Rey admits.

     "Rey, what are you talking about?" Y/N asks, confused, and worried.

     "I'm the granddaughter of Palpatine.... and you are my cousin," Rey mumbles but Y/N heard her.

     "W-We're cousins?" Y/N blinks.

     They stare at one another for a while, trying to process what's happening, Y/N pulls her into a hug.

     "I'm so sorry," Rey whispers, trembling.

     "Rey? For what?"

     "For letting you down as a friend, I want to make it up to you now, but as family. We have to stop Palpatine," Rey tells me.

     "Why me? I have nothing to do with Palpatine," Y/N says.

     "Yes you do, you just don't know it yet," Rey states, breaking the hug.

     "I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know about my past," Y/N tries to joke.

     They walk back into the Falcon's hallway, but a sudden halt in the ship makes them crash into the wall, landing on the floor.

     "What the hell!" Y/N shouts. Finn is near them, quickly standing up to help them up.

     "Thanks," Y/N says and Finn nods.

     "You guys alright?" Poe shouts from the cockpit. He runs out, seeing everyone gathered in the hallway.

     "Yeah, what happened?" Rey asks.

     "We may or may not have crash-landed," Poe bluntly says.

    "Great," Finn sighs.

     "You alright?" Poe wonders.

     "Yeah, just crashed into the wall and floor thanks to your piloting," Y/N smiles. "How about I pilot next time?"

     "Yeah might not be a bad idea," Poe chuckles.