~Chapter 18 - FINALE PART 1~

Y/N's POV

     "Sit down, Y/N. We have a lot to talk about," Luke gestures for me to sit down, and Leia and Luke sit opposite of me.

     She looks around the entire room, noticing many people sitting down, cloaked so she can't see their faces.

     "So what do we need to talk about?" I ask them.

     "Just listen to what I have to say," Luke says. I nod my head, still confused but listen.

     "I met your mother, a long time ago. When Lando and I were in Pasaana tracking down the Jedi hunter, we made camp for only a few days. She was kidnapped from her home in Takodona, a slave in Pasaana during times when people didn't know what to do. The empire was gone, but people still sided with them, acting of their own free will."

     "I was young, I didn't understand what was going on with the world. The only thing I knew was the suffering of those people who used me and told me I was an object. I had enough, I killed them that night, and ran away from the fear," Another voice speaks up, and I look over to see one of the cloaked figures lifting their hood. It's my mother, M/N.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "Woah, Woah! Calm down. What's wrong?" Luke asked the woman standing in front of him, crying.

     "I need to get out of this planet, you're a Jedi correct? I've seen you and your friend walking around here. Do you mind if I come with you?" The woman questioned.

     "My name's Luke Skywalker, what can I do to help?" The young Luke had his hands placed on her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

     "My name is M/NM/N um..." She's hesitant about saying her last name.

     "Hey, it's fine. You can tell me," Luke said.

     "You killed my father, I think you should be able to find out who I am," M/N told him. Luke was confused, but he walked her back to where Lando was. Lando borrowed the Falcon from Han so they made camp inside.

     "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" Lando asked M/N.

     "I don't live here. I was abandoned on Takodana, and Maz took me under her care where I grew up. One day, The empire came, wanting to take me, but instead I'm kidnapped by an out-of-town family, who took me here and enslaved me," M/N explained.

     "Where is your mother?" Luke asks her.

     "My mother died when I was born, my brother is off with his new wife, and my father is dead. I don't have any other relatives," M/N replied.

     They were sitting on the edge of the Falcon's entry with the ramp down so they can walk in and out. A fire was in the middle of the three people. The men are sitting across from her while slowly eating the food they gave her.

     "Sorry about that," Luke apologized to her. She had a tough, hard life but was still able to pull through.

     "I don't care, I'm glad you killed my father, he doesn't need to be on this planet," M/N shrugged.

     "What's your name?" Lando questioned.

     "My name is M/N," She told him, eating the soup that they made for her.

     "Last name?" Lando asked again.

     "Don't want to say," She said, shoving food in her mouth to not answer any more questions. Luke laughed when she did that and Lando looked at him to make him shut up. When Luke does shut up, M/N starts to laugh when she swallows her food and Luke joined her. Lando had enough and walked inside the Falcon to fall asleep. The two stop laughing after a few seconds.