~Chapter 11 - FINALE PART 1~

"Luke..." Leia says.

     Luke walks up to Leia and sits down in front of her on a box. He starts to speak but she cuts him off.

     "I know what you're gonna say... I changed my hair," Leia smiles as she points to her hair.

     "It's nice that way," Luke slightly smiles at his sister's joke. "Leia, I'm sorry."

     "I know you are... I'm just glad you're here... at the end," Leia tells him.

     "I came to face him, Leia... I can't save him," Luke shakes his head.

     "I held out hope for so long, but... I know my son is gone," Leia sighs.

     "No one is ever really gone," Luke replies and holds out his hand to her.

     She takes it and looks back at him shocked. He gives her a small smile as he lets go and leaves the old golden dice chain that hung from the Falcon. He gets up and kisses his sister's forehead and walks away.

     "Master Luke," C3-PO bows, and Luke winks.

     He walks out of the control room and out to where the big door is standing, well, what is left of it?

     "Master Skywalker!" Y/N shouts and Luke turns around. His eyes grow wide as he sees Y/N running up to him.

     "Y/N? Is that you?" He asks. Y/N nods her head and Luke embraces her in a hug.

     "I can't believe you're been alive for all this time... who's been taking care of you?" He asks.

     "Myself," Y/N laughs.

     "And you're training?" Luke questions, looking at Y/N now.

     "I'm still training... but I might've broken the code..." Y/N confesses, looking behind her to Poe.

     "I can tell. However, right now I'm going to fight Kylo Ren," Luke tells her.

     "Master," Y/N bows down to him for the last time, then walks away.

     "You'll soon find out the truth Y/N... about your past," Luke mumbles to himself and walks out. He sees the last of the At-Ats and the ship carrying Kylo Ren and General Hux.

     "Stop!" Ren orders and the fleet stops moving. Luke stands out in the middle of the field, facing them.

     "I want every gun we have, to fire on that man," Ren demands. "Do it." The At-Ats position themself, and start to shoot shot after shot toward Luke. Red salt starts to spray up and the blasters keep firing.

     "More!" Kylo Ren commands.

     More blasters are shot.

     "More!" Ren shouts now.

     The base inside watches as the blasters keep shooting. Y/N watches as she sees the red salt fly up in the air inside the control room with everyone else.

     "That's enough..." General Hux whispers and Ren grunts.

     "That's enough!" Hux shouts at the fleet and the blasters stop shooting. Ren sits down and thinks about what he did.

     "Do you think you got him?" Hux asks. (No I think Luke's still alive)

     "Now we're ready to get moving, so we can finish this," Hux explains.

     "Sir?" the pilot questions and Ren jumps up and looks out the window.

     The red salt disappeared and in its spot... Luke still stands and he walks up a few steps. He brushes off the salt from his cloak and looks up at Kylo Ren's ship. Ren scoffs in disbelief at the sight of Luke unharmed.