~Chapter 7~

"I lost control," Rey tells Finn.

     "It wasn't your fault," Finn assures her.

     "It was," Rey admits.

     "No, it was Ren. He made you do it," Finn explains.

     "Chewie's gone, and so is Y/N. That power came from me. Finn, there are things you don't know," Rey states.

     "Then tell me," Finn asks, trying to be a good friend.

     "I, uh, had a vision, of the throne of the Sith. And who was on it?" Rey questions.

     "Ren," Finn answers.

     "And me," Rey adds.

     "Rey, it was just a vision," Finn says.

     "We need to tell Poe about Y/N," Rey declares, walking past Finn and to the control room of the ship. Poe is there trying to get a hold of the Resistance but couldn't.

     "Poe," Rey calls out.

     "Yeah?" He asks.

     When he saw the TIE-Fighters coming out and Finn running back to the ship, he ran straight back inside to pilot the ship. He didn't see what was going on behind him.

     "Poe... there's something you need to know," Rey states, Finn behind her.

     "Chewie's gone, I know that... Hey, where's Y/N? I thought she was with you?" Poe looks behind them to be greeted by nothing.

     "Y/N was on that ship... with Chewie..." Rey mumbles.

     "What?" Poe asks again, not hearing her the first time.

     "Y/N was on that same ship with Chewie!" Rey shouts so he could hear her better. Poe doesn't speak, he's in shock, not wanting to believe her.

     "No, no no no no! She's not gone!" Poe claims, standing up and looking around the ship.

     "Poe!" Finn yells. Poe stops looking around and sits down on a stool. "She's gone."

     "No... I never even told her," Poe starts to cry, hiding it by covering his face in his hands. His muffled cries and his breathing in and out, trying to calm him down. Finn knows what he's talking about, Poe's been planning it for a while and told Finn first. But now that she's gone, Poe can't give her the only thing he promised to give her.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     The Falcon is attached to the TIE-Fighter ships as they move it to the hanger on the main First Order cruiser.

     "We recovered the scavenger's ship, but she got away. Under command of the Knights of Ren, we suffered losses. A transport was destroyed," General Hux talks about the failed mission on Pasaana. They both walk down the corridor of the cruiser they are on.

     "I've seen the report," General Pryde snaps. "Is that all?"

     "No, Allegiant General. There was another transport in the desert, and it brought back two valuable prisoners," Hux states, smiling proudly.

     "Prisoner?"

     They stroll out to the lift elevator in the ship to be greeted by stormtroopers and Chewie growling. Y/N tried kicking the stormtroopers away, but can't due to them holding her still.

     "Well, if it isn't General Hux, I smelled your foul stench as I was brought on board," Y/N retorts, smirking.

     "Hm, charming," General Hux says and then turns around to General Pryde, in front of Chewie.

     "The beast used to fly with Han Solo. The girl is a friend of the Scavenger and Pilot that were once brought on board," Hux explains. "She was also under the teaching of Luke Skywalker. The last padawan."

     Chewie gets offended and growls right at Hux, making him flinch.

     "Take it to interrogation six, and the girl most likely wants to be seen by the Supreme Leader," General Pryde demands.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "We've only got eight hours left," Finn states. Poe finally calms down, still depressed, but trying to show a brave face. He walks around the base to at least take his mind off his love's death. Rey and Finn are sitting down, thinking of a plan.

     "So what are we gonna do? Poe asks.

     "What can we do? We have to go back to base," Finn gives up.

     "We don't have time to go back! We're not giving up," Poe declares. "What would Y/N and Chewie do? They'd want to help, to fight. If we give up those two died for nothing!"

     "Poe! Chewie had that dagger!" Finn argues.

     "Well then, we gotta find another way!" Poe snaps still agitated about everything going on.

     "Well, there isn't! That was the only clue to the Wayfinder thing, and it's gone!" Finn shouts.

     "So true, the inscription lives only in my memory now," 3-PO sadly states. The three look at him with hope and stupidity.

    "Hold on. The inscription that was on the dagger is in your memory?" Poe repeats.

     "Yes, Master Poe, but the translation from a forbidden language cannot be retrieved! That is a short of a complete redacted memory bypass," 3PO explains.

     "A complete what?" Finn asks, confused.

     "It's a terribly dangerous and sinful act performed on unwitting droids by dregs and criminals,' 3-PO turns around.

     "Let's do that!" Finn tells Poe, making 3-PO look back at him, scared.

     "I know a black market droidsmith," Poe says.

     "Black market droidsmith?!" 3PO interrupts.

     "But he's on Kijimi," Poe explains, doubtfully.

     "What's wrong with Kijimi?" Finn asks.

     "Y/N knew, but I had a little, uh, bad luck on Kijimi," Poe tells them. "But if this mission fails, it's all been for nothing, all we've done, all this time." Finn stands up.

     "We're all in this, till the end," Finn declares, taking his hand out for Rey.

     "For Y/N... and Chewie," Rey sadly says. Finn takes his other hand and motions for Poe to take it.

     "Hands?" Poe asks.

     "Hands," Finn states, and Poe grabs it reluctantly. Rey smiles.

     "For Y/N and Chewie," Poe declares and 3-PO walks over to Poe and takes his hand. Poe just looks at them, annoyed, and then raises them saying, "Kijimi."

     He walks away, letting their hands go, and heading to the control room. He presses a few buttons and then turns on the engines for take-off. When he does that, another ship hidden in the asteroid field they are in follows them.