~Chapter 5~

3rd POV

     BB-8's head pops out from the tunnel's walls. He falls down with a hard thump on the ground. Poe wakes up and quickly stands up. The tunnel is dark and barely showed any light. He grabs a flashlight and looks around.

     "Y/N?! Rey? Finn!" Poe calls out.

     "You didn't say my name sir, but I'm alright," 3PO states. Sand falls from above and Poe sees Rey's body appearing from the top. She falls down but Poe catches her and then sets her on the ground.

     "You all right?" Poe asks.

     "Yeah, where's Finn?" Rey wonders.

     "Where's Chewie and Y/N?" Poe looks around. Chewie appears and falls on his back. He growls to the two. Finn and Y/N emerge from another tunnel.

     "I'm good!" Finn shakes off his jacket.

     "Same here," Y/N proclaims.

     "Ah, Master S- er, Rezistent," 3PO stutters.

     "What did you say 3PO?" Y/N wonders.

     "Nothing," 3PO lies. Y/N drops it when Finn asks, "What is this place?"

     "This isn't the afterlife, is it? Are droids allowed here?" 3PO asks. Y/N laughs. She follows Finn to Poe and Rey and the four hug one another.

     "I thought we were goners," Poe says still holding on to Y/N while everyone breaks apart.

     "We might still be," 3PO declares.

     "Which way out?" Finn starts turning his head in every direction.

     "It's endless tunnels, but one of them has to have an exit," Y/N conveys, taking out her lightsabers, having found the other half. Rey takes out hers too and ignites it. Poe stands next to Y/N and turns on his flashlight. Rey looks at him with stupidity and walks away. Y/N tries not to laugh and follows her.

     "We have to hurry," Y/N says.

     "So, what was it?" Rey asks Finn.

     "What?" Finn wonders while Poe catches up to Y/N. Rey leads them through the tunnels with Finn by her side. Y/N and Poe walk side by side together.

     "What you were gonna tell me," Rey questions him.

     "When?" Finn asks her again still confused.

     "When you were sinking in the sand, you said 'I never told you'," Rey repeats.

     "I'll tell you later," Finn whispers.

     "You mean when Poe and Y/N aren't here?" Poe walks in between them, in a hurtful and jealous tone. Y/N just follows behind him.

     "Yeah, mhm-hmm," Finn nods.

     "Ouch," Y/N laughs.

     "We're gonna die in sand burrows and we're all keeping secrets?" Poe states.

     "I'll tell you when you tell us about all that shifty stuff you do. Especially that secret you're keeping from Y/N," Finn retorts. Poe doesn't reply and Chewie growls.

     "What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N asks.

     "Why don't you tell her Poe, about your secret," Finn nudges him playfully and Poe just keeps walking. Y/N and Rey look at each other, confused but follow them.

     "I do not want to know what made these tunnels," Poe says using his flashlight to look around.

     "Judging by the circumference, of the tunnel walls there are-" 3PO begins.