~Chapter 1~

Y/N's POV

     Everyone is running around the base on the planet of D-Qar. I quickly grab my bag from my room and run over to the transports. The First Order is already here and we had to escape, and fast. A few transports are already in the air and heading to the main ship in the galaxy. I hear a sudden bang in the air and see a blast of light heading toward one of the First Order ships. I quickly board one of the transports and wait for it to head off.

     It flies off to the base in the air and lands on the main ship. I quickly run off and head toward the hanger.

     "Come on CB-23! We have to board our Fighter and help Poe out there!" I yell to my droid that is behind me. She rolls up to me at full speed and we board the X-Wing fighter. Red blasters escape from the First Order dreadnought and fire at the base on D-Qar. Luckily the last transport escapes on time. I place my helmet on while CB-23 boards the Fighter.

     "You did it, Poe, now get your squad back here so we can get out of this place," I hear Leia command from the radio.

     "No General! We can do this. We have the chance to take down a dreadnought! These things are fleet killers, we can't let it get away!" Poe exclaims.

     "Disengage now commander! That is an order!" Leia commands. The line for Poe and Leia disconnects but I can still get in contact with him. I start warming up the blasters on my ship and wait for his command.

     "Yes!! All clear bring the bombs!" I hear Poe shout and immediately go into hyperspace. I appear next to a bombing fleet, our job is to protect them while they maneuver toward the First Order fleet to destroy the dreadnoughts. Poe told me to stay at the base once I arrived there, but I wasn't gonna let him have all the fun now was I?

     "Bombers, keep that tight formation. Fighters, protect the bombers. It's not every day we get a shot at a dreadnought, so let's make this count," Blue Leader commands.

     "Copy that Blue Leader, you get us there, we'll give it to them," Bomber 1 proclaims.

     "Let's do this!" I shout excitedly and engage the wings on my Fighter.

     "Y/N?! What are you doing here I told you to stay on the fleet!" I hear Poe talking to me.

     "Well, I wasn't gonna let you have all the fun with this dreadnought Poe Dameron," I state.

     "Y/N! This is dangerous," Poe exclaims.

     "Danger is my middle name!" I shout and start shooting at the TIE-Fighters coming toward us. There are a lot of them but I kept shooting and had help. The bombing ships are shot down one by one as the TIE-Fighters keep swarming around.

     "They're everywhere!" A pilot shouts and gets shot down. It's a whole massacre, and all the Pilots are losing hope rapidly.

     "I see it, Tallie they've targeted the fleet and begun the priming sequence," Poe states.

     "Copy that! We're almost there!" Blue leader exclaims. "Bombardiers, begin your drop sequence."

     I continue firing at the Fighters, a few times almost getting shot down. The bombers start activating the bombs held in their ship and we inch closer and closer to the fleet. More bombing ships are being shot down, one of them getting destroyed by a TIE-Fighter that I shot. I felt guilty as I see the explosion of three bombing fleets all at once.

     "Y/N, it's not your fault! Just keep protecting the remaining bomber," I hear Poe from the radio. I fly closer to the last bomber and keep shooting the TIE-Fighters.