~Chapter 14~

Rey appears right in front of a massive fleet of Star Destroyers. She opens the wings on the X-Wing and takes off down below. She takes deep breaths at the sight of the fleet and dives down below. She parks the X-Wing in front of the large block-like shape that floats off the ground. She jumps out of it and walks toward the middle of the shape beneath it.

     Behind her, in the galaxy, Poe and the fleet are maneuvering through the rough terrain. He was made in act of General ever since Leia recently died. He can't take on his duties alone, so he asked Finn to help him. They also found intel from R2, who picked up traces of Luke's ship. Rey was flying the X-Wing, leading them where to go.

     "I know it's a rough ride but stay locked on Rey's course," Poe tells the crew from the radio line as he pilots his orange and black X-Wing.

     R2 beeps behind him in his small droid space since BB-8 is aiding Finn and Jenna on their mission to destroy the satellite. Everyone jumps into hyperspace and then spawns on the planet of Exegol. It's dark and gloomy. The only light coming from the sudden lightning strikes going off every second.

     "Look at that fleet," Poe mumbles at the sight.

     He knew from the intel that the fleet was massive, but he couldn't possibly believe there would be hundreds of Destroyers. All of them start moving their ion canons toward the small fleet and fire. Poe loses track and starts forcefully moving his X-Wing out of the way. There are already ships and aircraft blowing up at the scene thanks to all of the canons.

     "Damn it! Welcome to Exegol," Poe welcomes the crew and starts to fly below the Destroyers' level.

     "Watch your starboard, Wesley!" One of the crew members shouts to the other. At that moment the pilot turns the ship to dodge one of the First Order ships, barely missing it.

     "Whoa!" He looks back to the aircraft.

     "Get to their altitude, they can't fire on us without hitting each other," Poe demands and everyone follows his lead. "Don't give up! Help is coming!" He refers to Lando and Chewie using the Falcon to recruit more people to fight. He descends, quickly soaring to the Destroyers' level.

     Finn and Jenna are on a different, smaller ship to carry them and their rides. Finn uses his goggles to look around for the satellite.

     "There it is! Poe, I see it," He exclaims through the comlink band. "I've got a visual on the tower!"

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Rey lands on a small hexagon-like shape as it slowly falls to the floor beneath it. It steadily lands, and Rey walks toward the statues in front of her in a straight line. The statues around her look identical to the emperor.

     Bolts of lightning, blinding to the human eye crash through the floors and from above. Rey looks to her left and sees electronic devices, wires, and tubes scattered everywhere. She continues stepping forward, hearing shrieks and cracks everywhere she looks and steps. A large wall appears in the distance with a tremendous crack down the center. It's wide enough for her to walk through it, so she does. Bursts of lightning still glow up the dark cavern.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     The small fleet finally rises to the level of the other destroyers, some still shooting at them. They stop firing completely, knowing the plan the fleet created, and send out their best TIE-Fighter pilots.

     "Incoming ties!" Wesely announces.

     "I see 'em," Poe replies and starts getting his blasters warmed up and ready to go. "I got you, Finn."