~Chapter 12~

"No!" Rey shouts and unleashes several strikes on him for an attack. Her saber then hooks onto Ren's and she aims for the ledge Vader's helmet was on.

     "So that's where you are," Ren states

     Rey realizes that he found her now and drew her lightsaber and released multiple strikes once more. Kylo Ren blocks them again but stops her from unleashing any more attacks, leaving their sabers crackling at the touch of the two weapons.

     "You know why the Emperor's always wanted you dead," Kylo states.

     "No," Rey whispers.

     "I'll come tell you," and with that Kylo surrenders his saber and disappears from sight. Rey starts panting and looks around.

     "We got to grab this stuff and get out of here, now," Rey proclaims. Y/N nods and stuffs the knife in her satchel, both of them leaving right away

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "She was in my quarters! Lock down the ship," Ren points to the stormtrooper behind him and he does what he's told.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     Poe, Finn, and Chewie are positioned in a line, behind them Stormtroopers point a gun at them. General Hux appears behind the troopers.

     "Actually, I'd like to do this myself." One of the troopers hands him their blaster, obeying him. Hux takes it and points it to the three.

     Finn is ready to die for the Resistance, not the First Order, he just wishes there was a way out of this. Poe, in the meantime, is worried sick for Y/N and where she is right now. But he wants to ask Finn something first.

     "What were you gonna tell Rey before?"

     "You're still on that?" Finn questions.

     "Oh, I'm sorry is this a bad time?" Poe retorts. Chewie growls, annoyed with them already.

     "Yeah, sort of is a bad time Poe," Finn tells him.

     Poe's been really short-tempered, especially since Y/N hasn't been near him to control his mood.

     "Well, 'cause later doesn't really sound like an option," Poe snaps. "Cause if you are gonna let something off your chest, now seems like a great time actually."

     Hux pulls the trigger back and the boys flinch ready for impact. When they don't feel anything, they turn around to see the troopers on the ground.

    "I'm the spy," General Hux claims.

     "What?!" Poe shouts.

     "You?!" Finn yells, confused.

     "We don't have much time," Hux states, not caring.

     "I knew it!" Poe points to Hux while smiling.

     "No, you did not," Finn corrects him.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

     "What's your operating number?" A stormtrooper nudges 3-PO who is at the ship, waiting.

     3-PO starts to speak gibberish.

     "That's not even a language," The trooper tells him.

     Blaster shots knock out the troopers around their ship. Y/N uses the force to jump up on the upper level where stormtroopers try shooting down. She activates her lightsaber, blocking the shots and spinning around to impale the trooper's chest. Another trooper runs up to her, pressing the trigger back and she twists the handle to break the lightsaber in half. She throws one half to the trooper, cutting the arm holding the blaster. Y/N uses the other half of her saber to pierce their stomach, then throws them off the upper level. Rey covers the first floor with her blaster, then shoots down the two on the upper level coming after Y/N.