chapter 1

(I GAVE INTO MY HEART AND AM GONNA POST THIS!!! ALSO FYI THEE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE JUST INTRO CHAPTERS)
(!!!TW!!!! THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN! SEXUAL JOKES, SEXUAL CONTENT, MENTIONS OF NUDITY, UNDERAGE DRINKING, UNDERAGE SMOKING, CHEATING, MURDER, BETRAYAL, SAD STUFF, DRUNK PARENTS,MURDER, GORE, BLOOD, SELF HARM, RAPE, TORTURE AND THATS ALL I THINK- ENJOY THE BOOK!)

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

It was late August, 1996, when a new face showed up at Woodsboro high school. A face that showed both beauty and grace, a face of innocence and tenderness.

The girl became an attraction for all the teens. They'd ask her where she was from, what car she drove, if her mom was hot, and anything else their simple minded brains could think of.

“Hey look! It's the new girl” Tatum Riley whispered to her friend, Sidney Prescott. 

“She finally not swarmed for once” Randy Meeks said with a side smirk as he chimed in on Tatums and Sidney’s conversation. “Let's go say hi Sid” Tatum added, ignoring Randy. 

Tatum stood from her place beside Stu Macher  and started walking, not waiting for Sidney. “I'll be back” Sidney said quietly with a small smile as she looked at her boyfriend, Billy Loomis. Billy flashed a small fake smile to Sidney.

“Alright, be quick now Sid” he whispered as Sidney jogged to catch up with Tatum. Tatum walked quickly walked up to the new girl who sat alone on the outside bench, writing in a notebook. “Heyyy new girl” Tatum said, the words dripping off her tongue like honey.  

The new girl lifted her head and looked at Tatum and Sidney with a shy smile. “Hi” she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

“You're quite the topic around here! Everyone seems to love you” Tatum added as she sat beside the girl, Sidney slowly sat down after. “I am?” The girl whispered. “YES! You're all everyone talks about! You seem like a cool person. I'm Tatum..Tatum Riley and this is Sidney, Sidney Prescott.” Tatum said as she held out her slender hand to the girl.

“Im Y/n, Y/n L/n” Y/n said as she took Tatums hand and shook it, then held her hand out to Sidney, who took her hand and gave it a firm shake.

“So, Me, Sidney and a couple of other people are going to hang out later…you wanna join us? It'll be a good time for us to get to know each other” Tatum asked, raising one of her thin eyebrows.

Y/n sat there for a moment before smiling. “Um… if I wont be intruding on anything i'd love to go, i have nothing better to do” Y/n said. “Alright! Meet us at the park by…5:30..sound good?” Tatum said as she flashed a toothy smile. “Yeah sounds wonderful” “See ya there then! Come on Sid” and with that both girls walked off, saying goodbye to Y/n.

“Well that looked like it went well” Stu said as Tatum sat down next to him and Sidney sat down next to Billy.

“Yeah it went well..she's coming with us tonight” Sidney said as she played with the end of her shirt.

“Really?” Randy asked. “Yes you guys can meet her and we can all get to know her better. She seems like a good person” Tatum said as she put her hand on Stu’s thigh. “Alright then” “Sounds good to me” Both Billy and Stu said. 

~~~~5:37 that night~~~~

Y/n walked down the sidewalk, the cool night air gently brushing against her face as she walked. Y/n let her mind wonder as she walked. Maybe Sidney and Tatum actually wanted to get to know her other then keep her around till she's no longer the new girl.

Y/n had only moved to Woodsboro due to her best friend, Casey Becker, who convinced Y/n's father and mother to pack up their things and leave their old house for the much better one in Woodsboro. 

Y/n eventually stumbled upon the park that Tatum had told her to go too. Y/n looked around, her face dropping when she didn't see Tatum or Sidney …”did…did she lie to me?” Y/n asked herself. Y/n sighed, she thought she was either lied to, or left due to her being 7 minutes late, but when you have to deal with drunk parents, sneaking out of the house isn't easy.

“Y/N! OVER HERE” A female voice screeched out. Y/n turned her head to the left and saw Tatum waving her arms at Y/n, a smile painted on her lips.

Y/n smiled as she looked at Tatum, then Sidney, then three other guys who loomed around the girls. Y/n soon walked up to the group, all of those negative thoughts that swarmed around in her fragile mind left her brain. “Hi guys” She chirped out.

 “Heyy! Oh also this is Stu, my boyfriend, that's Randy, and that's Billy, Sidney's boyfriend” Tatum said, introducing all of the guys.  “Guys, this is Y/n the new girl” Tatum added, introducing Y/n for her. Y/n lifted her hand and gave a small wave to the guys. With that the group started to walk and talk.

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I let out a giggle as Randy and Stu started joking around. For once, other than with Casey, I finally felt a part of something… a part of a friend group that wont use me for everything I have to offer. Everyone, even Billy, who was quiet and scary looking, was nice although he didn't say much to me.

As we walked I felt eyes staring into the back of my head. I felt a feeling rise in my gut, a feeling that made goosebump rise on my skin. I looked behind me and saw Billy, staring at me, and he didn't look away when I looked at him, he just locked eyes with me, his wide, dark brown eyes staring into my e/c eyes.

I flashed a nervous smile before looking away and joining back in on the conversation with Stu and Randy.

After a 10 minutes of walking and funny conversations we had made it to a Baskin-Robbins, the ice cream shop with 31 flavors...

(BASKIN ROBBINS WAS AROUND IN 1996 DON'T FIGHT ME ON THISSS).