chapter 17

(Omllll THANK YOU FOR OVER 20K VEIWS!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU❤❤❤❤❤❤)

^^^3rd P.O.V^^^

Only two sounds filled Y/ns hospital room, the sound of a heart monitor, and her shallow breathing.

"Shes right in here sir" a faint voice whispered from behind the thin wooden door.

"Thank you" Randy said as the women slid the door open, and when she did, the door let out a eerie hiss.

The nurse nodded to Randy as he walked in.

The sound of the nurses heels clanked agaisnt the tiles before the sound became far to distant.

Randy slowly turned to look at Y/n and the sight brought tears to his eyes..

He saw the cuts that littered her face, the bruises that dawned on her body, the bandages that were on her wrists.

Thought, all of this, her face looked... Peaceful...

Randy slowly walked over to her and slowly took one of her hands into his.

He traced small shapes onto her hand with his thumb. Randy let his eyes wonder back to her face.

His eyes scanned over every cut, over every bruise.. And he vowed, right then and there, to make whoever do this suffer...

Y/n didn't deserve anything that happened to her... She didnt wrong anybody...

Randy gritted his teeth as rage filled his body to the point it made him shake.

"Who ever did this...who ever..no matter who they are...they will pay for this" Randy said as he reached his free shaky hand up to Y/ns beaten face and cupped her cheek into his palm....

~~~~Time skip~~~~
^^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^^

I awoke, my eyes jolting open.

I took in greedy gasps of air as my body jumped up and i went into a fit of coughing.

My throat burned.

I let my breathing soon became stable and once it did, pain flooded through my body.

My skull was pounding, my wrists burned as if 1 million needles were being stuck into my skin, gracing the bone, and my hip was huring more then anything.

I bit my tongue as I slowly gripped the thin blanket that was on my body and slowly moved it off, letting out a small groan of pain as I did.

My eyes wondered down to my hip, and they went wide when I saw the side of my hospital gown was soaked in my own blood.

My breath hitched in my throat as I grabbed the edge of the gown and lifted it up till i saw the blood drenched bandages taped to my hip.

A idea made its way into my mind and before i knew it i was pulling the bandages off.

I wasnt expecting to see what see what I saw on my thigh...

I saw a bloody carving of that goddamn mask.

The images of hours ago flashed through my mind like a movie.

The image of the man over me, cloaked and masked as he forcefully held me down while the other man carved into my thigh.

I bit my quivering lip as o fought back tears, but failed.

Tears pooled from my sore eyes and dripped onto the sheets.

I looked along my body, seeing all the cuts that were on my body like markings.

I flet disgusting...

I laid back down and pulled the sheets over me, nit caring to rewrap my wound.

I hugged the sheets tightly to my body, trying to erase what had happened from my mind.

Yet...

I still felt his body agaisnt mine

I still felt his forceful thrusts

I still felt the ropes digging into my flesh.

I cried harder and harder.

I wanted to forget it..

I wanted it to be erased from my memory.

I bit onto my cheek, wanting some sort of distraction from all of this.

I felt the tender skin break under the force of my teeth.

I felt the blood seap out of the the cut and touch my tongue, leaving a iron taste in my mouth.

The taste wasnt strong enough to be a distraction.

Distraction... Thats all I needed right now.

Distraction

Distraction

I tried to listen to the constant, fast beeping of the heart monitor that i was hooked up to

I tried to listen to the dripping of the IV

Nothing would clear my mind..

It was almost like i could still hear those distorted voice ringing in my head.

I gripped at my hair, pulling at it, trying to pay attention to the pain, but it just reminded me of when the man dragged me back home by my hair.

I sat up from my bed and my shaky hand isntaly grabbed onto the plastic phone that sat on the bed side table.

I took in shakey breathes as I slowly dialed Randy's number then pressed the cold phone to my ear.

Once...

The phone rung

Twice

The phone rung

Three...

Four
...

Five...

"Hello?" Randy's tired voice called out.

"Randy" i said, my voice barely above a whisper, yet it held so much sadness.

"Holy shit, Y/n" Randy's tone changed from slightly annoyed to a soft, consurned voice.

I opened my mouth to speak but all that came out were sobs.

"Y/n, honey, are you okay? Is something wrong? Is someone there?" He called out franticlly.

"Please... Come to me.." I said, almost choking on my own words.

"Im on my way" Randy said without hesitation.

I heard Randy shuffle out of bed as I whispered a small thank you.

"Ill see you in 5 minutes... I love you baby i promise everything will be okay"

"I love you too" was all i could say, and once things went silent, Randy hung up, leaving me alone once again.

I buried my head into my hands and just cried as i waited for Randy...