chapter 29

(Boom another because my ass hates both math and Spanish so ima give yall a juicy (I'm lying) update tbh its either this or get railed by chai bots 🤷‍♀️)

^^^y/n p.o.v^^^

My body tensed up when Stu pulled me closer to him. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder and the side of my body was pressed against his.

I felt...odd.. when he held me close to him like that. I just wanted to push him away and yell at him for touching me. I wanted to cry and I didn't really know why. I didn't have a reason to not be comfortable with Stu (*COUGH* BULLSHIT)

I shifted slightly, trying to move away from him, but he just squeezed my shoulder tighter, I felt slightly trapped.

I felt myself start to panic
Pand I didn't know why.

My breathing started to pick up, my throat felt tight, and i felt as if I would get sick although I haven't eaten anyting in around 2 days.

I glanced over at Randy, hoping he'd help me out of this, maybe pull me away from Stu or push him off of me, but Randy wasn't looking at me, randy was, at the moment at least, talking with my still sobbing mother.

"You look good today Y/n" Stus voice filled my ears ashe had leaned down slightly, whispering in my ear.

I felt his breath on my cheek, making my skin crawl in a way that made me want to rip it off.

"Stu can you move away please?" I choked out, finding my voice once again but Stu never once moved or let me go, instead he moved his face closer

"Randy's lucky" Stu whispered so just I could hear him

My face scrunched up in pure disgust, Stu wasn't single, and neither was I so when those words left his lips it left me both concerned and disgusted along with this feeling that lingered in the very pit of my stomach

I tried to back away from him, but I couldn't, I wanted to tell him to let me go but the words wouldn't come out of my throat.

They seemed to get stuck there, making it harder and harder for me to breath.

This was wrong.

All of this was wrong.

Stu had a girlfriend and I was with Randy.

I felt stus hand move from around my shoulder to move to my arm, his fingers gently caressing my skin.

My throat tightened and all that flashed through my mind was that night.

The night that plagued my mind like a sickness that wouldn't go away.

I wanted to forget about it.

I'd rather have my memory wiped and forget everything rather than remember that night everytime I blinked or everytime my eyes closed.

Without hesitation, I was quick to push Stu away from me, I didn't mean to but I had shoved him harder than i intended to.

I just wanted him off of me.

I wanted his hands off my skin.

"Y/n what the hell?" Stu said, his voice loud.

That's when I felt everyone's eyes fall onto me.

Stu looked at me as if I had just done someting really bad.

But...all I had done was shoved him off of me.

I took in a deep breath, barley finding my voice.

"Dont...touch me" my voice sounded scared and shakey, as if I was about to start crying at any moment.

"I wasn't doing anything bad" Stu said ashe quickly glanced over at Tatum. Even though he was lying his voice sounded so convincing.

I continued breathing harder, trying to steady myself as my throat seemed to open up once I got him away from me.

"He was just trying to be comforting" Billy finally spoke up from the entire time he was here.

I felt his eyes raking over my body. As if he was eyeing me up and down, scanning over every inch of my beaing.

"Yeah..you've been through alot Y/n..I just wanted to help" Stus voice sounded sad, but it almost seemed...fake?

Maybe my mind was too far gone

Maybe I was just panicking

But when I looked into his eyes I saw how he looked over at Billy and how his eyes seemed to flash from the sadness to another emotion?

I saw that look

I saw it

I didn't know what emotion it was..

But all I know is it sent a feeling into my stomach

The same feeling I felt when looking into the dead eyes of my tormenter.

The same feeling I felt when one of them had sliced my shirt open while looking into my eyes

The same feeling I felt when they tied me to the bed and left me helpless to what ever they wanted to do to me.

I backed away from Stu but his eyes never left mine.

"Honey are you okay?" My mom asked, her voice sounding calmer now but was lined with concern.

I don't blame her

I probably looked crazy

But that damn feeling won't leave my brain

It won't free me

I didn't look away from stu. I didn't want to. I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me.

"Y/n?" Sidney called out, her voice was soft and sweet as she slowly walked up to me, but I still didn't look away, I held eye contact with him, watching as the sadness dripped from his eyes and they stayed set on that look.

That goddamn look...

I didn't look away till I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder.

Even though the touch was gentle I still finched and my head whipped around and I made eye contact with one of the few people i felt comfortable with at the moment.

Randy looked at me with a look of concern and worry written all over his face as he kept his hand gently on my shoulder.

I wanted to speak, to tell him how stu looked at me, to tell him about the feeling..to tell him everything

But when I glanced back at stu..I knew for a fact that at that moment I knew better than to do that when I Saw a small smirk play its way onto his lips..