chapter 13

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I stood up on my jelly like legs. My body was shaking and my mind was foggy.

Hurtful thoughts raced through my mind. I wish I could go back in time and save Casey..

I let my shakey fingers grip the knob of the sink and turn it till the slowly warming water streamed from the tap.

I cupped my hands under the water and then splashed the hot water onto my face. The hot water burned the tender skin on my face, but it felt nice.

I used my hands to wipe the water off of my face, but... Once I looked into the mirror, all i saw was red all over where i had wiped.

My throat went dry, my body stiffened, and my blood ran cold.

My eyes slowly trailed down to my hands and I saw red dawning on my fingers and palms and dripping down my arms.

"Casey's blood"

My whole world crumbled and moved in slow motion as I lifted my arms and saw her blood dripping onto the floor.

I closed my eyes, wishing this was all a dream, wishing that i wasnt in the bathroom with Caseys blood dripping onto my body, a feeling i was all too familiar with..

I closed my eyes, stray tears dripped from my tear ducts.

I took in a shaky breath as I opened my eyes, and when i did, the blood was gone...

I saw water coating my hands and drip down my forearms.

It was all just my imagination fucking with me in the worst ways possible.

I looked away from ny hands and looked at my own reflection..

The whites of my eyes were a light shade of red, my skin had gone paler, and deep purple marks dawned on my neck.

I let out a shakey sigh. "Y/n..me and Randy are sorry....please come out" I heard Tatum say.

My body tensed when i heard her voice. She had just yelled at me because I had said Stu could be a suspect.

"Yeah...were so so sorry... Please just come out" Randys soft, sad voice called out to me.

I turned my head towards the door and slowly pulled it open, being met with Tatum and Randy wrapping their arms around me.

I was quick to hug them back. "Im so sorry..i shouldn't have gotten so mad at you" Tatum whispered, "its fine..i should have stayed quiet" I added. Tatum sighed. "No you don't need to stay quiet Y/n...we were all stating opinions" Randy said as he and Tatum pulled away from the group hug.

I stayed quiet and averted eye contact with them both...

~~~Time skip~~~

Dewy came back to the house 2 hours later.

"Well...I filed the report and Billy is down as a suspect. So we will question him and check his call logs okay?" Dewy said with a gental tone as he put his hand on my back.

"Okay" I said as I looked up at him and forced a smile "thank you Dewy" i added. "Oh no problem.. Also your mom said that you can stay here you'll just need to go get your clothes.". Dewy said

I was almost shocked when Dewy sais that. My mom, of all people, would NEVER let me stay with someone she didn't know.

My mom didn't know Dewy nor Tatum. She only barely knew Randy and she wouldn't let me stay over at his place.. But she'd let me stay with Dewy and Tatum and their parents.

I nodded "I'll go pick them up now" I said.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Dewy asked. "No..its fine" i said with a small smile. "Do you want me to walk with you?" Randy chimed in. "No thank you..id rather walk and clear my head" I muttered.

"But its not safe" Dewy said as he tilted his head at me and ran his fingers through his short hair.

"Ill be fine" "even after the call? The threat?" "It'll all be fine"

Me, Randy, and Dewy went back and forth between the topic of me walking alone.

I wanted to be alone to clear my head and plus the call was more then likely an empty threat to fuck with me.

Students at Woodsboro can be quite mean..

"Fine... Just be safe" Dewy said as he patted my back.

"Yeah..be safe.." Randy muttered before wrapping his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug "I love you" he whispered in my ear.

Those three words were words i didn't hear alot...

They made me nearly forget what i was doing and they made butterflys hatch in my gut and fluttered around .

"I love you too Randy" i whispered back with a smile before i turned on my heels and walked to the door, opened it,and walked out, shutting the door behind me.

The daylight slowly died as darkness consumed it. I looked up slightly, my eyes catching the sights of twinkling stars.

The nights in Woodsboro were always pretty.

I wrapped my arms around myself as a strong gust of cold wind blew and tangled around my body.

I shivered slightly but i kept walking.

As i was walking, all the baby hairs on my neck rised and goosebumps formed on my skin as i felt that feeling..

The same feeling i felt the night Casey did..

The feeling like someone was watching me, analyzing my ever step.

I bit my lip softly as i hoped that the feeling was just a dream, just my mind fucking around with me again, making me feel and see things that werent true.

My lungs burned and ached as i sped up again, feeling eyes stair into the back of my skull.

I glanced back behind me but didnt see anyone.

My breathing was unsteady as I jogged.

A string of swears left my lips as i turned back around and kept running.

After every step i took the world seemed to slow down, till...i saw my house looming in the distance...