chapter 7

^^^3rd still with Casey^^^

"Jason didnt show up till the squeal!" The man hissed out. "Now...im afraid that was a wrong answer" he said, going back to talking calmly.

"You...you tricked me" Casey muttered under her breath as she hung her head low.

"Lucky for you theres a bonus question"

Casey's head popped up as he said that.. Maybe Steve wouldn't die.. Maybe shed get to run out there pull the tape off of him and kiss and hug him..

But she knew that her wish was unlikely..

"But... Poor Steve.. Im afraid hes out" the man said, crushing Casey's already broken heart with those words.

Casey rushed to the patio door just in time to hear Steves muffled screams and a sickly sound of something spilling onto the floor.

Casey reached out her shaky hand and turned on tje patio lights just in time to see Steves head fall back and to see his organs slip out of his body and dangle from his gut.

Casey felt her body grow weak. All she felt was sadness and hatred for both herself and the man over the phone.

She wanted to do nothing but kick his ass, beat the man to a pulp and make his life a living hell.

Casey slid down the wall and moved back, she felt weak and angry, both emotions overwhelming her poor mind.

"Hey! Were not done yet!" The man over the phone growled out.

"Final question....are you ready?" He asked as Casey pressed the phone slowly against her ear.

Casey felt like giving up..she had already lost Steve...

"Please...please... Leave me alone...please" Casey begged through pointless sobs.

"Answer the question and i will" he said, a flirty yet evil tone returning to his harsh voice.

"What door am I at?" The man asked.

Casey cried more, her bottom lip quivering as her fingers grasped the phone tightly.

"There are two main doors in your house...the front door and the patio door..if you answer correctly you live"

Casey knew he was near..
He was close..
She could feel him watching her..
His eyes graced over her body and her saddened fearful face..

That face made the mans heart lurch with excitement as he licked his lips behind his mask, he couldn't wait to see what her insides look like spilled all over the grass..

"Dont do this.." Casey whispered.. The begging just made him want to kill her even more..

"I cant...i won't" she cried

"Your call" he purred.

Casey had a feeling... A feeling in her gut...

She peared around the corner just in time to see jer patio window smash open and a chair come crashing through.

Casey jumped up, her flight or fight sences kicked in, adrenalin pumped through her veins and she rushed passed the window and started to run..

Casey ran through the kitchen, smoke from the burning popcorn filled the air and burned her eyes, clouding her vision.

Casey grabbed a kitchen knife as she slowed down, she waiting as she gripped the knife in one hand and the phone in the other.

She walked closer to her window. At this point she knew someone was in her house and she needed to get out as quick as possible..