chapter 10🌶

(🌶= spicy stuff close to smut but theres no sex
🔥= full on smut like sex and all)

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Weeks passed... 4 to be exact..since Y/n had founf her best friend Casey becker dead, hanging from a tree with her organs hanging out of her body.

Y/n had tried to go to school the day after finding her friend... But everything was overwhelming... Between Stu and Randy making jokes about it to the feeling of Casey's blood on her hands....ever since then.. Y/n had been out of school.

She stayed in her room, laying around, crying, or scrubbing at her body till her skin was red.

No one really cared to come and check on her other then Randy and Dewy.

Every since Randy figured out, thanks to Billy, that you were close with Casey, Randy hasn't stopped coming by after work.

Hed always come by with a new movie for you two to watch and take out food since he knew you haven't been eating.

Dewy came over but not nearly as much as Randy did. Dewy came over to make sure you were okay, and to make sure you haven't harmed yourself due to guilt.

Normally when Dewy came over he'd bring you a little something, it might be a book he thought you'd like or a donut that he got from the police department. And after a while, he started to bring Randy something too since he was always there.

You thought it was sweet of Randy and Dewy to come and check up on you since hardly no one else did.. Hell you didn't even see Sidney, Tatum, Billy, or Stu other then when Stu would see you through your open window and wave at you like.a crazy person.

You let out a sigh as you sat up from your bed and fixed your loose button up pajama shirt.

Today you wanted to get up and not look like a mess.

You stumbled into your bathroom and shut the door behind you. You looked at yourself. You had slight bags under your eyes, your hair was messy and you had slightly gone paler.

You let out a sigh and turned on the sink and started to get yourself togeather.

By the time you were done you heard knocking on your window and a small smile graced your features.

You stepped out of your bathroom, still in your loose pajamas and walked to your window, and on the other side you saw the friendly face of Randy Meeks...

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

My heart fluttered when I saw Randy at the window. I quickly unlocked it and pushed it open, allowing Randy to climb in.

"Hey Y/n" Randy said as he fully got himself in after almost falling.

"Hey Randy...looks like im not the one sneaking through windows now" I said with a soft smile as I sat back on my rather messy bed "yeah true..its kind of fun". "  Anyway What movies you got today?" I asked him, my eyes slowly going to his left hand which held a white plastic bag.

I saw a smile pull at the edges of Randy's lips. "Oh I didn't bring movies today" he said as he walked over to my bed and flopped down beside me.

"Well what did you bring?" I questioned, tilting my head to the side. "Oh just a shit ton of snacks and two bottles of beer" he said as he looked at me. "You okay with that?" He added. I looked at him and nodded with a smile.

Over the past 4 weeks I have grown a crush on Randy.. He was the only one other then Dewy that I think actually cared about me and he cared about keeping my mind off of Casey..

Randy pulled two bottles of beer from the bag then dumped the rest of the contents onto my bed.

My eyes scanned over everything that laid on my bed and smiled brightly. It looks like Randy had bought one of everything at the store.