chapter 6

^^^3rd p.o.v still with Casey^^^

"You might as well come out here to investigate a strange noise or something" the man said with a huff, acting like he didnt threaten to gut her moments before.

"Look... Yo...youve had ...ha...had your fun...fun now...so I think...i think
.. You..you should just..l...leave or..or else!" She said between hiccuped bresths.

"Or else whhhhhaaaaattt?" the voice drew out like a toddler when told no.

"Or else my boyfriend will be here! And he will be pissed when he gets here!" She yelled, her voice going horse.

"I thought you didnt have a boyfriend?" He purred out.

"I lied! I do have a boyfriend! And...and he will be here any second! And your ass better be gone!" She yelled as she sobbed.

"Sureeeeee" the man over the phone drug out the word, as if he didnt believe her.

"I swear!" She sobbed as her body shook. "HES BIG AND HE PLAYS FOOTBALL AND HE WILL KICK THE SHIT OUTTA YOU!!" Casey screeched, yelling at the door through a broken voice.

"Ooohh im getting scareeeddd" the man taunted. ,I'm shaking in my boots" he added.

"So you better just leave" she forced out as her voice broke and sounded raspy with such sadness.

"His name wouldn't be... Steve...would it?" He asked.

Casey's heart dropped to her feet, she felt her blood run cold and her throat tighten.

"How...how do you know his name?" She whispered her voice strained.

"Turn on the patio lights...again" he huffed out.

Casey was close to hyperventilating as she took in deep gasps of air as she reached her shaky hand up to the patio light switch and flipped it on..

As Casey's eyes looked outside she saw her boyfriend, taped to a chair, his mouth taped shut, and blood lightly speckled his clothes.

Caseys knees went weak as her hand instantly went to fumbling with the lock on the door."oh god!" She screamed.

"I wouldn't do that if i was you" he man hissed out. "Where are you?" Caseys voice was barley above a whispered as she pressed her hand against the glass, she wanted nothing more then to run out there and help Steve free.

"Guess" the mans voice came out rough and violent.

"Please dont hurt him" she begged. Casey would have rather her be killed then Steve...

"Well..that all depends on you" the man said and with those words Casey felt a weight on her chest.

"Why are you doing this?" Casey whined out, her sad eyes looking into her scared boyfriends ones.

"I wanna play a gammeee" the man whined out.

"No" she whispered.

"WELL THEN HE DIES RIGHT NOW!" the male voice screamed, his voice pounding against Casey's head.

"NO! no no no!" Casey repeated over and over.

"Which is it then?" The man huffed out.

there was silence as Casey mouthed to Steve that it would all be okay.

"WHICH IS IT?!" the yelling made Casey nearly jump out of her skin as she heard it.

"Wha...what kind of game?" She whispered.

"Turn off the light" he hissed. "You'll see what game" he added.

Casey's tear soaked face became contorted with sadness and fear as she looked at her boyfriend

"CASEY! CASEY NO! NO!" She heard her boyfriend muffled voice scream out to her she felt pain in her heart but she knew what she had to do so turned the light off...

Casey slowly slid down her wall as she heard her boyfriend muffled voice scream her name.

"So...heres how you play..I ask a question..if you answer it right... Steve lives..." "Please dont do this" Casey cut the man off as she unplugged something from her wall.

"Aw come on..itll be fun" the man said.

"Please.." She cried

"It's an easy category..."

"Please.." She repeated.

"Yeah... Movie trivia!" The man said with a giggle. "Here...ill give you a warm up question"

"Don't do this..i can't" Casey whined.

"Name the killer in.. "Halloween" " the man said.

"No..."she said in a breathy voice as she sat on the floor, her mind hazy and her vision blurry.

"Come on! Its your favvvorritteee scary movie...remember?" the man said with a light taunting chuckle.

"He had a white mask.. Stalked babysitters?" The man questioned, practically giving her the answer.

"I don't know" she said as she ran her shaky fingers through her blonde hair.

"Come on..yes you do" he said, sounding like he was encouraging her.

"No, please" she said as her breathing hiccuped and hot tears streamed constantly from her eyes.

"What.was.his.name?!" The man asked, slightly losing his patients.

"Steves counting on youu" the man taunted, reminding her of her helpless boyfriend out there..

"Michael...Michael Myers!" Casey screeched, her voice cracking as she said Michaels name.

"YES! very good!" The man on the line said.

"Now...for the real question" the man said and once he did Casey felt her shoulders dip, like more weight was added to her shoulders.. Like if she got the question wrong...her boyfriend would die..

"Noo!" She howled out. "But your doing so good we can't stop now" he purred.

"Please just leave us alone" she begged, feeling the flame of hope in her heart start to die out.

"Then answer the question! Same category" the man said, sounding annoyed.

"Oh, please stop" she whispered.

"Name the killer in "Friday the 13th" " the man said, ignoring Casey's pleas and cries.

"Jason! Jason! JASON!" Casey screamed as she jumped up to her feet.

The man let out a string of laughs. "Thats the wrong answer!" The man laughed out.

"No its not! No its not! It was jason!" She protested.

"Afraid not..no wayyy" he giggled out

"Listen! It was Jason!! I saw that movie 20 goddamn times!!" She screamed in a fury of anger.

"If you did then you should know it was Jason's mother! Mrs Voorhees was the original killer!" He snapped back at her...

Casey back tracked through her mind and relized that the man was right..

Pamela Voorhees was the actual killer...

Casey's heart stopped beating once she relized what was to happen next...