chapter 8

~~~the next day at Woodsboro high~~~

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I walked into the grounds of Woodsboro high. My mind was foggy and the only reason I came was my mom forcing me out...she didnt know what I saw..

Evey time I closed my eyes I saw Casey's lifeless eyes staring into mine as she hung from the tree... I saw her organs on my legs...I saw her blood coating my body.

No matter how much I cried the feeling of guilt and no matter how much I scrubbed at my skin the feeling of her blood and oragans on my body would never leave.

Tears swelled in my eyes at the thought of it..yet it wouldn't leave my mind..

Maybe if i had gotten there earlier....Casey wouldn't be dead...nor would Steve...

It was all my fault... If only I had been there sooner...

I lifted my head and saw many police and news stations in front of the school.. Telling about Casey...

But none of them told it right...

They left out everything about her... They mostly focused on her hanging there... They didn't say anything else but they..

They didnt know what I know... They didn't see what I saw last night...

I walked into the school building, keeping my head low.

I avoided everyone.. Even Sidney, Tatum, Randy, Stu, and Billy...i didn't want to be near anyone..i just wanted Casey back.

I sniffled as tears ran down my cheeks as I walked into my history class. I sat down and pulled out my books..then my eyes landed on my hands and all i saw was my hand...coated in Casey's blood.

The feeling of her blood on my hands.. The feeling of her oragans...the look of her eyes..

Then my eyes wondered to her seat...the seat right beside me...

Casey would sit there and pass notes to me, giggling like a middle schooler as she wrote about Steve.

Now they were both dead and the fucking killer was still on the loose.

My overwhelming Sadness and anger flooded around me and almost suffocated me...

I wanted who ever did this dead..

I wanted them to die a slow and painful death

I wanted them to feel the fear that Casey felt.

I want them to feelcthe pain she felt...

"Y/n l/n to the office please...y/n l/n to the office"

The intercom said...

~~~the office~~~

I sat down as Dewy Riley, Tatums brother walked infront of me.

"Y/n..were you close with Casey?" Dewy asked me.

Her name made my heart swell and tears flooded my already puffu sore eyes and my throat tightened to the point all i could do was nod.

"Ive heard police say you were the one that found her... Is that correct?" Dewy asked as he looked at me with a sorry look.

I yet again nodded, trying to stay calm..

But...i broke

I let out loud sobs and I covered my face with my hands.

The image of her body popped up in my head only making me cry louder.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me..i didn't even look up to see who it was...i just buried my head into their chest and sobbed...loud... Animalistic...otherwordly sobs.

My hands gripped at the person's shirt.

"I..i...its...its...all...m...m..mm...my fault!....if only I..i was..there...so..sooner" I screamed.

My body was shaking as a soothing voice whispered in my ear.

"Hey..hey Y/n..its okay..it wasn't your fault doll..i promise...its not your fault"

Dewy rubbed my back as I held onto him tightly.

I tried to focus on his sweet voice..trying to pull myself together..but it didn't work..

"I...i......i...still...f...f...feel her..b...blood...a...and...or..organs...on...on..me" i cried out as i looked up at Dewy who looked down at me with a look that i couldn't under stand.

Dewy took in a deep breath. "I know its hard Y/n...seeing and feeling all of that is hard..but trust me... Who ever did this will get what they deserve." He said as he took his arms off of me.

I let him go and wiped my eyes but more tears fell..

"Keep her on the suspects list" Dewy whispered to his buddy...thinking i didnt hear him.

I didn't kill Casey

Casey was my friend

Why would i killer her?!

Why would they keep me as a suspect...

I found her..

I cried more at those words.

"Maybe you need to go home" the principle said as he looked at me.

I shook my head.. The worst place for me to be would be on my own.

Then..
A thought flashed through my head...

What if the killer thinks i saw them...what if they come after me next...

"N...no" i whispered.

"Why?" Dewy asked..

"I...i...thi...think....I...I'm...n...e....next" i said.

I didn't want to die..

I didn't want to die!

Dewy nodded "its a possibility the killer might have saw you..." He started, not helping me..

"Hm..stay home with your parents..and if you need to, stay at a friend's house...now you can go" Dewy said and once he did i hopped up and stormed out.

I tripped over my own feet as i did...yet i didnt bother to get up..

I just sat there...on the floor... Crying so hard..

My breathing came out in quick sharp breaths and my heart was broken into a million pieces

I had fallen into a hole that i couldn't get out of...and then to think that they still thought of me as a suspect..

I felt those million pieces break into a billion..

I hate myself....

I hate that i found Casey

I hate that she was dead

I hate that i wasn't there sooner..

Now...

Now I think that death wouldn't be so bad...

At least i could be with Casey...