chapter 18

(Helllooo Honey-buns! Im not dead! Just haven't been wanting to update :D ive been lazy af tbh BUT heres another chapter enjoyy)

^^^3rd Person P.O.V^^^

8 minutes....

8 minutes was all it took for Randy to get to the hospital..

Randy didnt care if he broke the speed limit, he didnt care... He just wanted to get to her..

She was all that was on his mind as he gripped the steering wheel to his old car.

Randy had never felt so worried about someone other then his parents. Yet, with her, he felt so scared that the twisted fucker that did that to her would find her again.

Randy pushed down on the gas petal a little more as he kept his eyes fixated on the road. He went over the speed limit by 5.

Soon, Randy saw the eerie looking hospital looming in the distance.

He slowed down slightly as he pulled into the hospital parking lot and quickly parked his car.

Randy yanked the seatbelt out of its buckle and quickly opened the door and stumbled out of the car.

He slammed the door shut and ran to the hospital doors.

Randy busted into the hospital, looking like a mess, but he didn't care that his hair was a mess and he didn't care that his shirt looked like it was on backwards.

"Um... Can i help you sir?" A confused voice called out, echoing in the empty lobby.

Randy jumped slightly before looking behind him, seeing a nurse looking at him.

The lady raised one of her eyebrows as she clutched her clipbored tightly.

"Um.. Yeah im here to see Y/n L/n" Randy said, frantically scratching the back of his neck.

"Visitation hours are over young man" the nurse said with a cocky tone.

"Ma'am please.. She just went through a tragic accident and... She called me crying, wanting me with her" Randy protested.

The nurse rolled her eyes. "Im sorry sir" "no no!please just let me see her, shes scared out of her mind" Randy said, remebering how scared Y/n sounded over the phone.

"What ever, go, i dont care my shifts over anyway, at least you breaking the rules will be on Darcy and not me" the nurse said throwing her hands up slightly before walking off.

Randy didnt say anything as he turned on his heels and started power walking down the halls.

He took lefts and rights, counting down all the doors till he made it to Y/ns.

Randy didn't bother to knock, he just slowly pushed the door open. "Y/n" Randy called out in a gentle whisper.

Y/n lifted her head up and looked at Randy.

Randy felt his heart break as he saw her...she looked rough... But it was what he expected..

"Randy" Y/n choked out as she stood up on shakey legs.

Pain rushed through her and she fell back down onto the thin mattress of the hospital bed.

Randy quickly made his way to her side.

Y/n looked at Randy as she took in deep breaths.

"Im here. No one will hurt you." Randy whispered in a soothing voice as he ran his fingers through her dirty hair.

Y/n looked into Randy's eyes, feeling herself calm down the longer she looked at him.

"Im sorry" she muttered.

Randys brows knitted togeather as he pushed her hair out from infront of her eyes.

"Why?" He asked. "I woke you up just because...im scared.." y/n said, looking away from him.

"Hey. Listen, id walk across just to be here with you when you needed me" Randy said, letting a soft smile grace his features

Y/n slowly pulled her legs up slightly, feeling a pulsating pain flood through her hip.

Y/n sucked air in through her teeth as her face contorted with pain.

"Dont move to much" Randy said. (Stating the obvious Randy my boi)

"I... I was moving so you could sit with me" Y/n whispered.

"Oh". And at that, Randy slowly sat down beside Y/n.

Minutes passed, and neither of the two teenagers said a word.

"Im scared Randy.." Y/n said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Im scared they will find me...." She said, seeing those foul memories play through her mind.

"Dont be, ill protect you" he wrapped his arm around her waist, slowly moving closer to her.

"Promise?" "Promise"

Randy leanded down slightly and placed a tender kiss on Y/ns forehead, being mindful of the bandaged cuts on her face.

Y/n leaned her head on Randy's shoulder. Maybe, just maybe she could trust Randy. Maybe he would protect her.

"Randy?"

"Hm?"

"Can you stay here with me tonight?"

Randy wasn't surprised when those words left Y/ns lips.

All Randy did was nod to her....

~~~~Small time skip because its 10:36 for meee~~~~

Randy soon found himself laying beside Y/n, who was already fast asleep, in the small bed.

Randy looked down at Y/n, watching her chest gently rise and fall as she took in short breaths.

Randy slowly wrapped his arms around her torso and slowly pulled her close to him, trying not to wake her or hurt her even more.

Randy kissed Y/ns cheek as he held her.

No noise filled the room other then the faint beeping of the heart monitors in the other rooms and the sound of heels clanking on the tiles outside.

It was almost peaceful to Randy.

Randy wished he was holding Y/n on her bed rather then in a hospital bed that was barley big enough to fit the two.

He grabbed the thin blanket they covered Y/n from her hips down and slowly pulled it up, allowing the blanket to come up just slightly past her elbows.

"I promise ill protect you. You won't get hurt as long as im around, and that, my darling, is a promise that I will keep"