chapter 4

~~~time skip this is were it becomes strongly accurate to the actual movie! The top part is just ya know… intro to Y/n and stuff~~~

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Casey stood in her kitchen, popping popcorn for herself and Y/n and Steve when they got here.

Then… Casey heard the phone ring.

Casey walked from the kitchen and picked up the phone from the hook and pressed it to her ear. 

“Hello?” she asked as she kept her eyes on the popcorn that was on the oven.

 “Hello” a deep male voice said on the other side. “Yes?” Casey asked. “Who is this?” the deep voice asked back. “Hmm… who you trying to reach?” Casey muttered. “What number is this?” “What number are you trying to reach?” the two went back and forth with each other.

"I dont know" the male voice responded.

Casey smiled softly "Well... I think you have the wrong number" she said with a small giggle.

"Do i?" The voice asked in a snarky tone.

"It happens! Take it easy" Casey said as she laid the phone back down on the hook, hanging up the call.

Casey went to walk off but she didnt make 4 steps before the phone started to ring again.

She looked back at it with a puzzled look on her face.

She went over and picked the phone up again "Hello?" She asked. Her voice stayed in a sweet tone.

"I'm sorry, i guess i dialed the wrong number" the same male voice said.

Although Casey couldn't see their face, she could tell whoever it was, was slightly messing around with her

"Ugh so why did you call it again?" Casey said with a amused smile.

"To... Apologize" the voice said.

"Well your forgiven, bye now" "wait wait! Dont hang up"

The voice sounded desperate to talk to her, and that made Casey smirk.

"Why?" Casey asked.

"I wanna talk to you for a second" the voice said in a flirty tone.

"They got 900- numbers for that.. See ya" Casey said and hung up the phone for the second time.

Casey then walked out of the living room and took the first tin of popcorn off the stove and put the other one on.

As soon as Casey pulled the paper off the top of the tin, Casey's phone rung again.

Casey let out a sigh as she walked over to the phone and picked it up, thinking it was Y/n or Steve.

"Hello? Y/n? Steve?" Casey said as she put the phone to her ear.

"Why don't you want to talk to me?" The deep, raspy, male voice that had called before spoke through the line.

"Who is this" Casey asked, slowly getting concerned

"You tell me your name ill tell you mine" he said.

Casey slowly walked back to the stove, keeping the phone to her ear.

"Oh! I don't think so" Casey said as she walked to the stove, picked up the popcorn tin? And shook it slightly.

"Whats that noise?" The male asked.

"Popcorn!" Casey said with a smile.

"Your making popcorn?" The male asked, trying to keep Casey on the phone.

"Uh-huh!" Casey said, nodding her head although the man couldnt see her... Or so she thought..

"I only eat popcorn when im watching a movie" The man scoffed out.

"Wellll... Im getting ready to watch a video" Casey said, sitting the popcorn back on the burner.

"Oooo really? What?" The man asked curiosity building in his voice.

"Oh just some... Scary movie" Casey said as she recalled it was Y/ns and hers favorite type of movie.

"You like scary movies?" The voice asked, his voice going deeper.

"Uh-huh!" Casey said with a toothy grin.

(Iconic lineeeee)
"What's your favorite scary movie?" The voice asked.

"Uhhh i dont know" Casey said as she scanned her mind, thinking of her favorite movie.

"Oh you got to have a favorite! What comes to mind?" He asked.

"Um... Halloween! Ya know..the one with the guy in the white mask who goes around stalking babysitters" Casey said as she pulled one of the kitchen knifes from its wooden holsters.

"Yeahh" he said.

Casey looked over to the stove and saw the tinfoil on the popcorn start to rise slightly.

"What's yours?" Casey asked.

"Guess" he said.

"Umm.. "Night mare on elm street"!" She said.

"Is that the one where the guy had knifes for fingers?" He asked

Casey put the knife back and started walking "yeah Freddy Krueger" she said.

"Freddy! Yeah that's right.. I liked that one.. It was scaryy" he said in a way that made Casey feel like he was lying.

"Yeah, well the first one was but the rest sucked" Casey muttered .

Casey remembered watching that movie with Y/n when they were younger and she remembers Y/n getting so scared by it to the point she wouldn't sleep and when she did she wanted Casey to look after her...the memory brought a smile onto her face.

The conversation went quiet after that as Casey walked through her parents house.

"So... You got a boyfriend?" The man asked, breaking the silence.

"Why? You wanna ask me out on a date?" Casey asked, not telling the man that she did infact have a boyfriend

"Maybee..do you have a boyfriend?" The man asked again.

"Mhmm.. No" Casey lied

"You never told me your name" the voice said in a flirty tone.

"Why do you wanna know my name?" Casey said, playing into the flirtyness.

"Because...i wanna know who im looking at.."

With that...

Casey froze.

She felt every muscle in her body tense up... And at that moment..she knew...someone was watching her..