Chapter 26

(TWO UPDATES IN ONE WEEK? I could never-
Also mentions of self harm and mentions of nudity :^ )

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

"Y/n?" Randy's soft voice rang out again from behind the door. "Are you okay?" He asked again, becoming more worried when she didn't answer the first time.

"I'm fine" she choked out her voice barley loud enough to be heard through the door.

Randy heard how sad her voice sounded, her head how she let out small cries. It made his heart shatter even more than it already was.

Randy let out a sigh as he leaned his head again the door of the bathroom. "Well..If you need me just call out okay?" He said his eyes closing again.

The More he was around Y/n the sadder he felt. It wasn't her that made her sad, but it was seeing her look so sad and seeing the fear rush through her eyes. He hated that someone as sweet and as kind as her was raped by to twisted fucking people.

"Okay" was all Randy heard from behind the door.

Randy leaned his head back before walking back over to his bed and flopped down onto the mattress. He rubbed the bridge of his nose.

If he was stronger...he'd 100% track down those sick fucks and hurt them.

He would want to rip those masks off of their faces and watch as the life slowly drained from their eyes.

No...death was too good for them..

Randy wanted them to suffer like how Y/n did. He wanted them to be hurt repeatedly till they couldn't take it anymore.

Randy felt anger corusing though his veins. Anger for those who did thus to her and anger at himself for not telling Y/n that he was going to walk with her regardless of what she said.

He wished he could rewind time and tell her that he'd come with her. He knew in his heart that she would refuse his offer but he'd still go. He wouldn't care if she got mad at him for walking with her...but if he could he would redo everything and wouldn't care because he knew that her being angry at him was better than what happened to her.

Nearly 50 minutes passed and Y/n still wasn't out of the shower.

Randy stood from his bed and walked back to the bathroom door and felt his heart drop slightly.

The closet he got the more he heard.

Behind the noise of the running water he heard Y/ns small cries.

"Y/n?" Randy called out panic washing over him. Something inside of him told him to open the door and just go I'm that something bad had happened.

He felt his stomach churn and his throat tighten..

And his worries only got worse when he didn't get a reply from her..

"Y/n?" He said louder as be lifted his hand and knocked on the door. "Y/n please say something" he said, knocking again then again he got no answer... all he heard was her choked out cries.

Randy felt fear and panic coursing through him and cloud his mind as his hand reached for the knob of the door and turned it before pushing the door open.

"Oh my lord" Randy said, his eyes going wide as he instantly rushed to Y/ns side.

Nothing ever could have prepared Randy for what he saw...

He saw Y/n holding one of the razors his father had gotten him. He saw the blood dripping down her chest and arms, he saw the blood that speckled the silver blade

Randy gently grabbed her hand taking the blade from her and tossing it carelessly to the side. He felt tears brim in his eyes as he looked at her, seeing the cuts lining around her breasts and arms.

Y/n looked at Randy as tears rolled dow  her cheeks and down her neck. She wanted to speak to tell Randy she's sorry but she couldnt..her words got stuck in her throat as she saw tears leave his eyes.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Randy muttered, almost going into a full panic as he grabbed a near by wash cloth with his shakey hands and ran it under the still running shower and then gently brought the wash cloth back over to Y/n.

Randy saw how many cuts littered her body and he contemplated just calling an ambulance for her..but he knew deep in his heart they'd only send her away to a mental hospital.

Randy hesitantly and very gently grabbed Y/ns hand and gently wiped the cloth over the cuts on her arm.

He wanted to ask why, why would she do this to herself? But he couldnt...he knew that now wasn't the time..all he needed to do at the moment was stop the bleeding and get her bandaged up.

He was gentle with his touches despite his shakey hands. His vision was blurred with his tears as he ran his thumb over her palm in a comforting manner as he felt his breath come out shakey as he saw how much blood coated the wash cloth.

The silence was almost deafening as he looked at her, which only made her look away.

Randy felt his heart swell with sadness at the sight. She looked like a puppy that had been kicked too many times, her eyes were half lidded as her lip quivered.

"It's...okay" he whispered softly, squeezing her hand gently as he moved the wash cloth from her arm, seeing as small droplets of blood leaked from the cuts.

Randy moved the cloth from her arm to her bare chest.

He saw how her body tensed up when his fingers accidentally grazed over her skin.

"I won't hurt you" he whispered as he gently started to clean the blood from her chest, being careful to not touch her breasts .

Randy leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss to her cheek.

"It's all okay..." he whispered his lips still pressed lightly onto her cheek as he gave her another soft kiss to her cheek.

As Randy cleaned the blood from her cut skin...one question stayed in his brain..

The question on why......

(I kinda hate this chapter 🕺)