Chapter 25

(Light mentions of nudity but nothing sexual)
^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

After a few moments of laying there, enjoying each other's presence, Y/n finally spoke.

"Hey Randy.." Y/n started as she looked up at him. "Hm?" Randy hummed in response, waiting for Y/n to continue.

"Can I stay over tonight?" She asks, her voice barely above a whisper, it was almost like she was....ashamed..to ask if she could stay over.

"You know you don't got to ask right? You can just stay over when ever you please-" "But what about your parents?" Y/n cut Randy off when he spoke. She knew Randy didn't mind but her main worry was his parents. She knew that her presence may end up becoming a bother for his parents.

"They have no choice but to let you stay. If you wanna stay here and spend the night with me than you can, fuck what they say" He said as he placed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

Y/n let out a sigh. "Sooner or later your parents are going to forbid me from staying over" "no the hell they won't! You've been through alot so if anything they'll understand why your over alot" Randy's arms stayed wrapped around her torso, keeping her body close to his in a almost protective manner.

Y/n leaned her head back into his chest, letting her eyes flutter closed. Then before she knew it, she felt oddly uncomfortable in his arms, she started to feel trapped, started to feel like that night was replying itself in her brain over and over.

Her eyes jolted open a look of fear on her face she broke away from Randy's arms. She didn't know why all of a sudden she felt uncomfortable, Randy had done nothing to her, all he had done was keep his arms around her torso while his hands had rested gently on her stomach.

"Y/n are you okay?" Randy asked softly. When y/n looked up at him she saw his eyes were full of concern, worry and fear. Randy felt his heart shatter slightly, all he could think was that he had done something wrong.

"I..I'm not sure" She choked out her body started to tremble slightly. "I...I just felt..uncomfortable" She said, her voice giving away that it wasn't only that she had felt uncomfortable.

Randy's heart fully shattered, his heart knew that he had caused her to think about what had happened to her. "I...understand" Randy said, his voice low, sounding almost as if he would cry.

The room was filled with an awkward silence for minutes that seemed to be hours before it was finally broken.

"Can i go take a shower?" Y/n had asked, her mind stilled filled with the memories of the night, that goddamn night that left her like this.

She remembered the distorted laughs of the men as a knife sliced into her skin, she remembered how they grabbed at her, leaving bruises on her skin.

"Sure again you don't have to ask, and if you want you can grab one of my shirts to wear" Randy replied, offering her a small smile. Y/n just nodded at him as she moved from the bed, grabbed a random shirt from a laundry basket and walked into the bathroom in Randy's room.

She shut the door and took a in a deep breath. She felt fear and sadness corsing though her entire body and it showed when she looked at herself in the mirror

Her skin was still bruised. Bruised lined around her neck, she didn't know that they had looked that bad. The dark marks littering her skin like a looming reminder. Her hair looked stringy despite being washed only the day before yesterday. Her eyes were blood shot from her hours of crying.

She felt disgusted as she looked at herself in the mirror. She eventually had to tear her gaze away from the mirror in order to stop herself from crying again.

She took in a shakey breath, trying to steady herself before she took off her clothes, she knew her body most likely looked worse then her face and neck.

She stood there, the only noise that filld the bathroom was her own shakey breathing and after a while, her shakey fingers gripped the hem of her shirt and slowly started to pull her shirt off.

Once the fabric of her shirt hit the floor she let her eyes look at her bare torso.

Her breasts were covered in bruises in the shape of fingerprints from where the two men had groped her harshly till she cried. Her stomach had small cuts from where the knife was used to cut her shirt.

Her breath had hitched in her throat she felt tears build up in her eyes as she grasped the waist band of her pajama pants before pulling them off slowly, wincing slightly when the fabric graced over the craving on her hip. She felt tears roll down her face as her shorts hit the floor.

She was breathing harder as she saw the blood stained bandages that coated around her hip, barely hanging on. She closed her eyes, took in a deep breath, before she reopened her eyes and let herself slowly start to unwrap the bandages.

Her eyes went wide when she saw fully for the first time since it happened what the men had carved onto her body and how badly it looked.

Blood was surrounding the wound and the wound itself was horrid to look at. Her flesh was cut in sharp angles and rounded lines. The flesh was discolored and the inside of the cuts seemed to be discolored by drying blood.

Y/n let out a choked cry when she saw this. They had marked her body.  They had left something on her to remind her of then forever. A carving of that goddamn mask left on her hip.

"Y/n..are you okay?" Randy's muffled voice rang out from behind the door.

Y/n didn't reply, all she could do was cry as she leaned against the wall.

Why her?

Why did they have to do this to her?

Why?

Was it because she found her friend hanging from a tree?

....or was it for other reasons she didn't quite understand......

(YUHHHHH I KINDA LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!!)