Chapter 24

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Half an hour had passed, time seem to fly by now that Y/n was out of the station.

Instead of being at the station, sitting on the barely cushioned seats, with her nails digging into the wood, she was at Randy's house, curled up next to him on his bed.

Randy had his arms around her body, his fingers gently running through her hair as she laid with her head on his chest. Neither of them spoke, the only noise that buzzed around was the TV playing, their own soft breathing and the mummer of Randy's parents talking in the background.

Y/n knew for a fact that Randy's parents were talking about her. She felt slightly bad for being brought here even though she felt overly safe around Randy, she just felt more and more like a burden, but where else could she go?

Her house wasn't a place she even wanted to go back to, she couldn't go to Dewey's house due to him not being there, and she didn't trust anyone else enough to even try to ask them if she could stay, so all she had was Randy.

Y/n looked up at Randy. "Im sorry" she whispered softly as she looked at him. Randy looked down at her, his brows knitted together in confusion. "What? Why? There's no need to be sorry" he said his voice low and soft as he looked into her e/c eyes.

"Yes there is" Y/n said as she sat up. "I'm nothing but a burden at this point. Hell I bet your parents are tired of seeing you run to my side or tired of seeing me come over and I bet your tired of it too I-" before she could continue speaking Randy sat up and gently cupped her cheeks with his hands.

"Hey hey no that's not true." "Yes it is" Her voice was shakey as her eyes filled with tears again. "No it's not I'm nllot tired of being by your side or helping you" Randy said softly.

"But I always need someone around...you shouldn't want to be around me you don't have to lie to me...why would you even want to be....with me?" She said as tears rolled down her face.

Her words broke Randy's heart slightly. "I do wanna be around you Y/n I always do. I don't care about anything else but helping you feel at least a little happy. And why wouldn't I wanna be with you?" He said softly as he wiped away her tears with his thumbs. As Randy spoke he saw Y/n lean into his touch ever so slightly.

"Becuase of what ...h...happened to me" she choked out as she looked away from him. She thought Randy wouldn't want to be with her after what happens...in her mind she was... disgusting...gross....dirty... why would anyone ever want to be with someone after seeing them how she was found, who would want to be with someone who was marked by the people that took her against her will? In her mind..her being loved seemed...impossible..

Randy let out a shakey breath as he looked at her. He felt bad for her, if he could take away her pain he would in a heartbeat just to see her smile again instead of being full of fear.

Randy kept his hands on her face still gently running his thumbs over the tear stained skin of her cheek.

"What happened to you doesn't change how I feel about you..I promise you that. I don't think anything could change my love for you. I don't care about anything but you and how you feel. Hell if I could I'd take away your pain. Your all that matters. Yes something bad happened to you but your still the girl I fell in love with..your still you" his voice was gentle and soft as he spoke he felt his heart ache seeing her so sad and doubting his love for her.

She didn't speak after he did, she just looked up at him. Her breathing was shakey and uneven and her body was trembling ever so slightly.

"I'm in love with you and nothing will ever ever change that" he said as he moved one hand from her face and tucked a strand of her h/l h/c hair behind her ear.

"Can I kiss you?" Randy asked, his voice dropping to a whisper. He watched Y/ns movements closely and saw her nod her head. Randy felt a small smile pull at the corner of his lips as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers softly.

Y/n felt herself leaning closer to him, the feeling of his lips on her almost was enough to make her stop doubting the fact that he loved her.

The kiss lasted no longer than 10 seconds but those 10 seconds made Randy's heart flutter in his chest.

When they pulled away from each other Randy ended up planting a kiss on her cheek as he moves his hands down go her shoulders. "I love you so much" he whispered in her ear before moving back slightly and looking at her.

A small smile tugged at her lips. "I love you too" she whispered. A smile erupted onto his face. "Is that a smile I see?" He said playfully, he felt...happy to see her smile, even if it wasn't a full on smile it was enough to make him feel happiness rush through his body.

"Maybe" she whispers as she moved closer to Randy, and laid her head onto his chest.

Randy was still smiling as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him to the point she was practically in his lap.

Regardless of what happens Randy knew that he would always love Y/n..

(HI IM WRITING DURING CLASS BUT HOPE YALL LIKE IT :)  )