chapter 28

(random inspiration moment ngl sorry if it sucks booty also kinda forgot that y/n had parents so like...pretent they were on a business trip)
TW mentions of suicide and self harm and slight mention of absent parents and pbad parents)

^^^Y/n P.o.v+time skip cause i can^^^

A few days had passed since Randy had saw what I did, and over the days a few things had started to change.

Randy seemed to not want to leave my side, he seemed to treat me like I couldn't be trusted. He wouldn't leave me around sharp objects and he had hid most of them from me.

Not that I blamed him. If I was Randy I wouldn't trust me either, hell I didnt even trust myself.

The night I had cut myself with the razor I wasn't even thinking, my mind was practically blank.

All I remember was looking down at myself, seeing all the scars and bruises that those people had left on my body, seeing how they left me like this, I couldn't handle it.

I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to take that blade and slice my throat open, but I couldn't do it.

I couldn't do that to Randy. I didn't want him to be the one to find me like that.

The thought of how sad he was when he was just cleaning my cuts made me want o cry, so I couldn't imagine how sad he'd be if I had done what I was thinking of..

"Hey y/n you okay?" Randy asked, wrapping his arms gently around my waist as he walked up behind me.

I jumped ever so slightly as he snapped me out of my mind.

"Oh um...yeah I'm alright" I said quickly as I took in a deep breath, trying to clear the image of his sad face from my mind.

"Well that's good because everyone else is here to see you" Randy said, gently putting his head on my shoulder.

I felt.my face scrunch up in confusion as the words 'everyone' left Randy's lips.

"Everyone?" I said slowly.

"Yeah! Come on" Randy said as he released me from his arms allowing me to turn and face him.

"You'll enjoy it come on" he reassured as he gently grabbed my hand. I guess the confusion and slight worry was evident on my face.

I had a feeling, a feeling in the pit of my stomach tell me that this wasn't okay, that something would go wrong or that something was wrong.

I felt my heart beat start to pick up and beat rapidly as my body tensed up slightly. I felt lightheaded as I took in a deep breath and squeezed Randy's hand slightly.

"If you say so" I choked out, forcing myself to smile at him.

A smile formed on the corners of his lips as he looked at me then he started walking eagerly to the living room, practically dragging me behind him.

I kept up with him but the feeling never left the pit of my stomach. I swallowed harshly as I kept walking, following behind Randy.

As we entered the living room before I could even look at who was there, in the blink of an eye a women had rushed up to me and wrapped her arms around me, letting out strangled cries.

"My baby! My sweet baby I'm sorry" that voice...

I knew it...

The women who was never there always either drunk or away on 'trips'

"I'm so sorry I left if I was at home I swear I would have shot those fuckers, I'm so sorry baby" my mother seemed to be crying as she wrapped her arms tighter around me, one of her hands on my back while the other held the back of my head.

"I'm so very sorry, I can't believe this happened to you" she whispered her voice strangled and broken.

She was never this sweet.

I wrapped my shakey hands around her and rested my head on her shoulder, looking at everyone behind her.

I saw familiar faces, but none of them moved.

I saw Sidney, Tatum, Dewey, Stu, Billy, and someone who I haven't seen in so long my brain had almost forgotten that he existed.

A man that had seemed to vanish for months without end, who's name i only saw on birthday cards and who's voice i only heard over the phone.

His eyes seemed hurt and full of regret and sadness.

The lines on his forehead and cheeks seemed deeper and his eyes seemed almost blood shot.

I didn't look at him for long all I did was glance back at Randy then look at the floor.

I tried to drown out my mother's cries and whispers that she was sorry that she let this happen to her baby that she couldn't believe it when Dewey called her and told her.

But I knew she just didn't want to believe that it was me that got raped.

She probably thought that I had made up a lie that I had gotten raped and staged the whole scene that Dewey, Tatum, and Randy saw. I knew her cries and the words that spilled from her lips were all lies.

She wasn't sorry for being home and I knew that for a fact.

I let out a sigh and before I could pull away from her I felt a large hand on my shoulder.

I glanced up from the floor and looked to my left only to see my sorry excuse of a father next to me with tears flowing from his eyes.

He wasn't as bad as my mother and the only reason I dared to disrespect him was due to his addiction and the fact that he never really was around.

I could tell in his eyes that he really did regret everything but how could I really be sure? Yes he looked as if he regretted it but how they look can be different from how they feel..especially when it came to him.

After a moment my mother released me from her arms and wiped away her tears with the palm of her hand as her bottom lip quivered.

Once she let me go everyone else gathered around me.

I hated how they gathered.

It was like they were suffocating me with their closeness but I didn't dare say a word...they were here to see me after all but I did wish they were a bit farther away.

"Hey long time no see!" Stu said, his voice loud as always as he wrapped his arm harshly around my shoulder.

I felt...odd...when Stu touched me.

His touch made me feel weird.

It used to be okay when he touched me, or when he'd throw his arm around me, but now I just felt odd.

"Yeah...long time no see" I spoke, my voice seemed quiet and clearly portrayed the fact that I felt uncomfortable.

"How ya feeling?" Tatum asked, her eyes full of worry.

At times I felt bad for her and Dewey, they both had seen me tied up and bleeding almost on the brink of death when they found me. But I kept forgetting to ask them if they were okay, but I bet if I asked them they'd probably brush it off since I was the one that went through it all.

"I'm okay" I lied. I didn't dare mention what I did i didn't mention anything to anyone. The only one that knew was Randy and Randy would probably end up telling Dewey, but hey at least he knew I was already suicidal and wanted to end my own life.

I looked away from Tatum and looked at everyone else around me...till my eyes met Billy's.

He was staring at me..the stare he gave me before all of this happened.

I felt..trapped under his gaze.

And it made things worse that the man over the phone who threatened me that night sounded almost like him.

Billy didn't speak a word he just...stared at me..not even a simple Hey left his lips andi didn't even say a word to him either.

I had to force myself to look away from is chilling gaze and tried to focus on everyone else till Stu ended up pulling me closer to his side..