Chapter 20

^^^Y/n P.O.V+ a one week time skip^^^

Ever since i was dismissed from the hospital, my mom and Dad said it was better if i stayed over at Dewy's and Tatums.

My parents were right, it wasnt safe for me to go back home..i dont think it ever will be okay or safe for me.

"Hey! Y/n you okay?" Tatum chirped out as she sat down next to me on the couch.

My eyes snapped to the left as i looked over at her. "Oh yeah im okay" i said as i rubbed my arm.

"Thats good, also Dewy said you'll be able to come to school tomorrow, but only if you want to" Tatum said as she looked at me, a smile pulling at the corners of her lips.

I paused for a second before i spoke again "yeah...i guess i can go" I muttered.

"Yay!" Tatum squealed out as she pulled me into a hug.

I hugged Tatum back then, we parted.

"Everyone will be so happy to know your okay" Tatum said.

"What do you mean? Our group already know im. At most half way okay" i said, cocking an eyebrow up at her.

"Oh everyone else at the school, teachers, students, staff members" Tatum named off.

"Why would they care" i whispered.

"Nothing like this has happened since Sidneys mom...so.. Every one is worried"

I took in a deep breath, rethinking my choice on going to school tomorrow. I just know everyone will bombard me with questions.

Tatum put her hand on my shoulder, once again pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hey it'll all be okay.."

~~~~the next day~~~~

Dewy parked his car infront of Woodsboro high.

"Bye you two" Dewy said, a smile forming on his lips.

"Bye" Tatum said, a sassy tone lacing her voice as she got out of the front seat and shut the door.

"Bye Dewy" I whispered as i opened the door.

After I shut it and went to walk off, Dewy stopped me.

"Y/n..if anything happens, if you get too stressed, ir anything, call me" he said as he handed me a crumbled piece of paper.

I looked down at the paper, seeing slopply written number on it. I smiled slightly and nodded " i will"

"Bye now, have a good day" Dewy said " you too" i replied.

Shortly after I turned on my heels and started walking to the school, seeing Tatum waiting by a tree for me.

Me and Tatum made it about halfway to the doors before Stu rushed up to us.

Stu, had a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about Stu?" Tatum asked as Stu walked next to her.

"Well, today seems like a good day if you must know" Stu said sharply, yet his goofy tone still remaind.

Stu looked past Tatum and looked at me.

For a split second, i thought i saw the look of regret, or Fear, cross his features, but, as quickly as i saw it, it was gone..

"Oh your back!" Stu said quickly.

"Yeah..i am" i said as I averted eye contact with him.

"So your feeling better?" Stu asked.

All i did was shrug to his question.