chapter 11

(Mentions of spicy smexy stuff)

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I looked over at the phone then back at Randy. "Let me get that" i said in a hushed whispered as i slid out from under him and slowly walked to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked with a shiver as the cold air hit my breasts and exposed thighs.

"Hello" a deep distorted voice said over the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Who is this?" The voice asked back.

I rolled my eyes. "Who..is..this?" I asked again as i crossed my arm over my breasts as i looked back at my bed and saw a rather egear(I cant spellll) looking Randy, eyeing me up and down, which made me blush.

"Well..tell me your name and ill tell you mine" the voice purred out.

The voice almost sounded like someones I knew for some odd reason. "Um...no...good bye" I said as i hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" Randy asked, and all i did was shrug.

I walked back over to Randy and latched my lips back onto his, trying to bring back the mood that had slowly started to fade away.

Randy instantly pulled me back onto the bed and firmly grasped at my thigh, 100% leaving bruises.

I pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss Randy's neck...but...once again... The phone rang.

I rolled my eyes and I tried to ignore it but the ringing ruined the lustful moment.

"Ill be backkk" i groaned again as I again got off the bed and walked to the dresser and picked the phone up and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?!" I asked irritation lacing my voice.

"Awwee are you mad at me?" The distorted voice chirped out.

"Yes" i hissed out as i tapped my foot on the floor "why do you keep calling? I dont know you" I added

The voice gasped "im sorry im taking up your time" the voice purred, trying to sound seductive.

"Yeah now good bye!" I stated and as soom i went to hang up...the next words that flowed through the phone made my blood run cold.

"IF YOU HANG UP ILL KILL YOU JUST LIKE YOUR FRIEND CASEY"

I froze. My blood ran cold.. My heart beat stopped and my throat tightened.

"Ah...yes...." The voice said.

"Whats going on?" Randy asked as he hopped off the bed and walked over to me. I looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

"Yeah...and ill kill that fuck over of a guy your with too" the man added.. And this time im pretty sure Randy heard him.

Randy snatched the phone from my hand "Who the hell is this!?" He asked as I broke down crying.

Who ever was on the line killed Casey....
They murdered her in cold blood...

The noise around me muffled including Randy's voice. Tears clouded my vision.. I didn't want to die..i wanted to find the sorry son of a bitch who killed Casey... And this phone call...this call.. Could be how..

Soon Randy hung up the phone and handed me back my clothes. "Get ready im taking you to Tatums...youll be safer there... Who ever was on that call... They have been watching this house" Randy said as he slipped his shirt back on.

My shakey hands buttoned my shirt and put my pants back on and as soon as i did, Randy gently grabbed my hand and walked me out of my room.

I was struggling to breath, every movement felt like a jab to the gut, i felt like if i continued the junk food and beer i had would come back up.

Randy took my car keys, he told me that he wouldn't let me drive when I was like this.

I got into the passanger seat of my car and shut the door and put on my seat belt.

I kept my face turned away from Randy when he got into the car.

"Hey..everythings okay.. No one will hurt you while im around" he said to me as he grabbed my jaw and turned me to face him.

Just a few moments ago we were heavily making out and i was almost naked in front of him... Now...im crying and being droven to Tatums house.

The ride to Tatums was quiet other than my quiet sobs and sniffles.

Soon we pulled into the driveway anf we both got out.

Randy grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine as we both walked up to the door and he knocked.

I heard Tatum yell at Dewy to get the door.

Soon Dewy opened the door and looked at both me and Randy with a shocked look on his face.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked.. Then...his eyes landed on mine..and his face softened. "Oh...come in" he spoke softly to me before moving out of the way and letting both me and Randy in.

"Who is it Dewy?" Tatum asked as she hopped (or hoped? Idk) down the stairs.

"Holy shit! Y/n!" Tatum said with a smile before rushing to me and hugging me tightly.

I hugged her back as i fought back tears. Tatum pulled away from The hug "i haven't seen you in forever!... Oh shit whats wrong?" Tatum asked as she saw tears pooling from my eyes.

Tatum glared daggers at Randy. "Did you do something?! Randy i swear to god ill cut your dick off if you did" she growled.

Randy gulped slightly before grabbing my hand and giving it a small squeeze. "I didn't do anything...some sick fuck called Y/ns phone.."

"T...they...s...s...said they'd...kill
..me...like how they did....C...casey..then they...they threatened...Randy" i fumbled out as I looked at the two.

"Huh?!" Dewy and Tatum said in unison.

"Someone threatened to kill us like how they did Casey" Randy said.

I looked at Dewy and Tatum and saw how sympathetic they looked..maybe here ill be safe...