chapter 12

(Author: helloooo so i updates the trigger warnings to my story so please reread them in chapter 1 thank you also im changing the time line hope you guys don't mind, have a good day❤❤)

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

Me, Tatum,Dewy, and Randy all sat in the living room. Randy was on my left, Tatum on my right and Dewy sat in a chair infront of me.

"The...the voice almost sounded like someones I knew" I muttered, answering Dewys question.

Dewy nodded and wrote something down on a slip of paper. "Who did it sound like?" He asked. "..Billy Loomis" I answered, recalling how the distorted voice had the likeness of Billys voice.

"Yeah I agree, they did sound like Billy in a way" Randy added onto what I had said.

"Alright, im so sorry again all of this happened to you Y/n..youve been through alot over the past few day" Dewy said as he looked at me with sympathy laced in his eyes.

I stayed quiet... Not a singular noise left my lips. All I wanted was all of this to end..but...i didnt want to die.. I have so much i want to do and want to see... Theres endless possibilitys to the point death makes me uncomfortable.

"Y/n if you want I can drive over to your parents house and ask your parents if you can stay here for a little bit if you want" Dewy said as he stood up from his stool.

"That would be nice" I said, my voice barely above a whispered when I did.

Dewy nodded with a smile. "Ill be back, don't any of you do anything crazy" Dewy said with a playful smile as he pointed at me, then Randy, then Tatum. Dewy glared at Tatum. "Especially you" he added.

Tatum gasped, clearly offended. "Your an asshole" she said as she shook her head. Dewy just cackled before shove the slip pf paper in his pants pocket and walking off, opening the door, and shutting it behind him.

"So..what now?" Randy asked as he looked from me to Tatum.

"I knowww" Tatum said as she stood up then stood in front of me and Randy. "I got a question" she said as a sly smirk played its way onto her perfect lips.

"What?" Me and Randy asked in unison.

"Whats up with you two?" She asked, eyeing us both. "What are you on about Tatum?" Randy asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Oh dont play dumb you nerd... Don't act like i didn't see you grab her hand, and also.. Theres hickeys on Y/ns neck..." Tatum trailed off then gasped, her hand flying up to her mouth.

"You guys had sex didnt you?" Tatum asked, her eyes wide. "What? No" I said defensively as my face started to heat up.

"Hmm..sure.." Tatum said, clearly not believing me. "We didn't Tatum, I am still very much a virgin" Randy said with a huff. "Same here" I added.

Tatum looked at me with disbelief. "How the hell are you a virgin? Randy i understand but you Y/n? Your such a beautiful girl...im shocked" Tatum said.

My face flushed red. Tatum called me beautiful..

"Im beautiful?" I asked, my voice soft and quiet.

"Hell yeah you are!" Randy said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and practially pulled me into him.

Tatum laughed at our behavior and flopped onto the couch beside me.

The laughter faltered and all was silent other then our out of rythem breathing.

I laid my head back onto Randys chest and closed my eyes.

"Ya know.. What if Billy was the one that called you?" Tatum said out of no where.

"Huh?" Randy asked.

"Y/n and you said that the voice over the phone sounded alot like Billy's..what if it was" Tatum said.

"Billy is the type of person that would 100% call someone and fuck with them" Randy added.

I opened my eyes and leaned my head up off of Randy. "Then that means... He....k-killed...Casey" I choked out.

My throat felt tight at the thought and my mind went to the possibility of Billy gutting my best friend...but...he had no reason to..

"I doubt it"  Randy muttered as looked down at my feet.

"What?" Tatum asked.

"Billy has no motive to kill Casey...out of everyone Casey knew..only one person would have a reason to kill her" I felt myself get antsy the more I spoke.

"Who?" Randy asked, looking down at me.

I didn't want to say it due to Tatum being in the room. Tatum was dating the one person i thought could have a motive to kill Casey and that was Stu...

Stu, as i figured out from Casey, that Stu dated Casey, then she left him..so he had a reason.. Plus..Casey was hung from a tree and gutted...

Stu seemed to know alot about how to gut someone and he was tall.. Over 6 feet tall.

"Y/n...who?" Tatum asked again, suspence raised in the room.

"Don't get mad...but....Stu..." I said, going deathly quiet when Stus name dripped off of my tongue.

I lifted my eyes from my feet and looked at Tatum, who seemed to be both ragefilled and confused...

"Its just a thought" I added.

"A thought that's wrong" Tatum hissed out as she crossed her arms, clearly defending her boyfriend.

"How do you know?" Randy asked, cocking his head to the side.

"How do you know?!" She fired back.

"He had a clear motive..." I added as my stomach lurched.

"What?"

"He dated Casey...then she or he left her and she got with Steve" I muttered as i dug my nails into my forearm.

"Well there's no way in hell Stu would kill her!" She yelled.

Randy was quick to jump to his feet and put his hands on Tatums shoulders. "Cool your Tits Tatum! Its was just a thought! In shit like this everyone a suspect! E.v.e.r.y.o.n.e" he said.

Tatum glared daggers at me as I hung my head low.

I felt like i had fucked up by letting my thoughts slip out through my mouth.. I wish i could take the words back and shove them back into my mind and let them rot in there.

Tatum and Randy continued their argument as my mind stuck on the thought that maybe Billy or Stu killesd Casey..

Then.. My mind went back onto her...

She didn't deserve to die.. She didnt do anything to anybody..she was a sweet girl with so much she wanted to do...

It pained me... I was at fault.. If only i had been there sooner. If only I had snuck out faster.. If only..

I jumped up from my spot on the couch. Randy and Tatums argument was fuzzy in my mind as I rushed off, my eyes started to water although they were sore form all the crying.

I rushed up the stairs of Tatum and Dewys house and rushed into the bathroom and shut and locked the door.

I slid down the door and pulled my knees to my chest.

All i did was fuck everything up.

I fucked up by not being at Casey's quicker, i fucked up Tatum, and i fucked up with my parents...

My eyes were sore from crying, it felt like i had no more tears to cry at this point.

Why did all this bull shit have to happen?

If only I would have changed my relationship with my parents rather then shut them out maybe i would have been able to get to Casey quicker and i wouldnt have had to have the conversation I had with Tatum, which ended in her and Randy almost screaming at each other...

Im just a fuck up..