Chapter 27 🌶

(MENTIONS OF: inappropriate things i got kinda descriptive also please be patient idk how to write smut so its linda cringy atm :D )
^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Once Randy had cleaned the blood from her skin Randy gently bandaged her arms.

Randy was unexperinced with bandaging people up, but he tried his hardest.

His touches were gentle as he slowly wrapped the bandages around her arms, covering up the cuts. As he wrapped the cloth around her arms and watched as the blood seeped through, staining the white cotton a dark red..he felt the tears he was trying to fight back roll down his face.

Y/n lifted her head and looked up at Randy when she heard him sniffle slightly.

Her heart broke even more than it already was at the sight of Randy crying slightly and she felt shameful.

She knew he was crying over her...

She wanted to speak but her words got caught in her throat and refuse to come out.

She wanted to apologize to him, to tell him not to cry over her but the words never left her quivering lips.

The look on Randy's face alone made her regret everything, that one look alone made her feel more like a bother than she already felt.

"Im...I'm sorry" Y/n choked out. Her voice was quiet and shakey, almost fearful sounding.

Randy lifted his eyes away from the cuts on her arms and looked into her blood shot e/c eyes. "Please Y/n please don't apologize. I...it's all okay" Randy whispered as he reached his shakey hand up to her cheek, his fingers gently running over her flesh before slowly moving to bandage the cuts that littered her chest, trying his hardest not to let his hands touch her bare skin.

"It's all okay I promise I promise okay?" He said.

Deep down Randy knew that it wasn't okay, and that everything may never be okay again but he couldn't tell her that, he wouldn't dare even if it ment lying to her.

"We need to get you dressed" Randy whispered softly as he reached behind him and grabbed the clothes that had laid forgotten on the counter.

He was slow with his movements, he didn't want to make things worse by moving too fast, especially since she was here and exposed infront of him.

"Do you think you can dress yourself?" Randy asked, trying to keep his voice steady as he spoke to her. She didn't say anyting back..all Y/n did was nod her head and gently take the clothes away from Randy and she slowly started to dress herself.

Once she was dressed Randy gently took her shakey hand into his and helped her up  and slowly walked back into his bedroom holding her by his side...

●●---Flash back---●●
^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Billy and Stu had clumsily made their way back to Stu's house once they had finished their little 'job'

"Fuckkk- that was kinda hot" Stu said with a chuckle as he threw his mask onto his couch before looking back up at Billy.

Billy had a look plastered onto his face, a look that Billy made everytime Stu says something stupid.

"Hey man listen! You know I'm right" he says, throwing his hands up in the air in his defense

"Do you ever stop talking?" Billy asked cooking an eye brow up at Stu and all Stu did was shake his head no.

"Your over here saying 'fuckkk that was hott' " Billy started, mocking Stu in the process. "But in reality you should be saying 'I hope they don't catch us because someone apparently doesn't know what 'pulling out' is' " Billys words were both laced with concern and anger.

"What? I was enjoying the moment and God how could you not wanna cum inside of her?" Stu said, it seemed as if he had ignored half of what Billy had said "she was so fucking tight bro and-" "shut the hell ulp stu"

"She was better than Tatum I swear oh God I would love to go another round with her...fuck her throat, cunt and hell maybe her ass too" Stu said rambling on, just thinking about all of that almost got him hard.

"Stu! Shut the hell up" Billy said again "you know they could fucking catch us due to your dumbass" Billy said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well...not If we do something.." Stu started as the corners of his lips curled into a smirk.

Billy narrowed his eyes at Stu. "Like what?" He asked as Stu jumped started to walk about the room.

"What if we get her to cheat on Randy with us and then we fuck her so like if anything if they find our DNA inside her then oh well no big deal we tell the cops we had a threesome"

"That's a stupid fucking idea Stu" Billy huffed out. "You know she's in love with Randy that wouldn't work" "But it's worth a try ya know" "no the fuck it's not" "Billy come on!" "You just wanna fuck her again" "hell yeah I do"

Billy just rolled his eyes at Stu, but stu thought his idea was something and that it would 100% work without any flaws, but their plans were already starting to Crack due to them raping Y/n.

Billy hated the thought. He hated the thought that he wouldn't be able to get revenge on Sidney due to what her mother had done and he hated the thought that it was all going to crumble due to Stu's ideas.

"Randy's lucky. If I'm being honest I saw them full on making out and taking off their clothes before-" "Stu your a pervert" "nuh uh their the ones that kept their curtains opened" Stu said with a snicker.

Billy shook his head and turned away as he started to think of actual ways to rewrite their plan and try not to get caught...

(I went a little.crazy at the end but like it's okay :D )