Intel (Part 2: Class B)

Omega: Okay let's continue, this time it will involve Ichinose's class next 

Amikura: So, it's our turn?

Kanzaki: It seems so 

Ichinose: Omega-sama, what kind of people are those four who are visiting us?

Omega: Well, you see one is a student council president, a vice president, a detective, and a son of a police commissioner. 

Iino: I think he's referring to you two Shinomiya-senpai, Shirogane-senpai 

Manabu: I see so this Shirogane is also a student council president from his school and is in the same class with Ayanokouji? Interesting 

Horikita: (Nii-san seems to acknowledge Ayanokouji-kun's class more than me, this is getting annoying now) 

Ayanokouji: Are you okay?

Horikita: Don't make me bring the compass out

Ryuzaki: Seems about right 

Light: We're going to visit Class B huh? Are they a decent class?

Omega: Correct and oh Hachiman-san, disclaimer this class is full of nice girls, so you'll probably hate going through what I'm about to show you.

Hachiman: What's that supposed to mean? 

Omega: Ohh you'll find out 

*Plays video*

Kaguya POV

I, Miyuki-kun, Light-kun, and Ryuzaki-kun are heading to Class B. We walked for a bit and a lot has going through my mind as of late. Why would this school have this much meritocracy? I mean I know that I come from a family where I am expected to succeed and yet this school expects everyone to succeed or at least it would be the case since I've heard that this school also has plenty of expulsions that occurred. I'm not saying that the school is intentionally expelling students but given the strict rules of this establishment. I guess that is the likely reason. But given mine and Miyuki-kun's talents, I think we can thrive in a school like this.

Fujiwara: That is true, both your talents can thrive in a school like this

Ishigami: Unlike you 

Fujiwara: Haahh!!?? you wanna go Ishigami-kun?!

Kaguya: The school is much harsher than I thought, well at least according to my other self.

Iino: Plenty of expulsions? you mean the school has frequently expelled people? What for? 

Chabashira: That depends on many factors, but you could say that one of the reasons is because they failed in one of the special exams 

Kei (Shirogane): Special exams? 

Miyuki (Shirogane): What kind of special exams?

Manabu: You'll find out soon enough

"What do you think Class B is like?" Miyuki-kun asked

"Well, we don't know until we see them" Ryuzaki-kun answered as he took out something from his pocket which looked like a candy bar and started eating it. He wasn't kidding that he likes sweets huh.

After a few minutes of walking, we made it Class B. Ryuzaki-kun opened the door to the room.

There we saw that there are a lot of students just minding their own business but there was one that caught my eye. She was a girl that was chatting with some other students. The girl was quite beautiful I must say, she had strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes. She radiates this positive aura around her, and she seems quite popular with the class. The girl did notice us as we looked around.