Sports Festival

Omega: Okay! With the Zodiac exam and everything else behind us. We can now get to the Sports Festival.

Ryuen: Finally! That's the one I'm looking forward to. 

Horikita: Ohh great...

Yukino: What's with that gloomy look?

Omega: I suppose in a way. This sports festival is where Horikita is at her lowest at one point.

Ayanokouji: (I can already guess what he means by that.)

Mai: How so?

Omega: We'll get to that in a little bit but other than that. There is one special moment that will happen after the event itself.

Sakuta: And what would that be?

Omega: Can't say it just yet.

Everyone: (Seriously, he's too vague.)

Fuwa: Come on! Enough of the questions. I hate getting spoiled!

Mimura: Funny coming from the person who once spoiled the ending of Bleach for us.

Fuwa: Hey! That was an accident! But come on! The ending could've been better!!

Ishigami: Ohh that ending. Yeah, the ending was kinda mid. Hopefully the anime can change that. 

Omega: Same here. But enough of that! Let's begin the video!

*Plays video*

Ayanokouji POV

Our class instantaneously surpassed Class A as well as most of us getting a lot of private points. The top 5 students that had the most private points right now are Yuuichi, Kei, Tatsuya, Ryuzaki, and Lelouch based on the number of points they got from the exam.

Almost everyone specifically the COTE cast had their jaws dropped.

Hashimoto: They already passed us!?!?!?!!

Ike: There's no way! This has to be a joke right!?

Light: With us winning our respective groups in the Zodiac exam and how much class points we ended up getting in total. I think we were already going to end up passing Class A.

Mashima: This is unbelievable!!

Chabashira: The writing is on the wall though. You can't deny the results of their exam. 

Hiratsuka: These kids really are in a league of their own. Their teacher must be so proud of them.

Ryuen: Kukuku! That makes them even more fun to take down.

Lelouch: And once again, you let your delusions get the better of you Magenta boy.

Sakayanagi: Fufu! He's right though. This makes Class S truly worthy opponents.

Horikita: I hate to admit it, but I still can't fathom how strong Class S is. Even with their own egos and everything. They work so well together somehow.

Shibe: Damn, that class has more trust than our friend group.

Kei (Shinomiya): Shots fired!

Tenji: That actually makes sense...unfortunately.

Shiho: Even with Yuuichi with them. It's insane how he's able to work well with them.

Kaguya: To be fair. I don't think betraying the trust of those kinds of people especially me would be a good idea either way. 

Yumeko: I'm not too fond of people betraying me.

Koro-sensei: I think this is proof that the class is more powerful than what people expect.