When God Meets Gamer

Omega: Okay, let's begin the next video but...

Ryuen: But what? Let's just start already!

Omega: You know I just came up with an idea. 

Yuuichi: What? You're going to make us play another of your twisted games?

Omega: Maybe. Anyways, can we start now?

Kyoko: I do have a question.

Omega: Okay...what is it?

Kyoko: I simply need to know something. How did I associate myself with Ryuzaki? Other than the fact that we're both detectives.

Omega: Sorry Kirigiri-san but I can't answer that yet. 

Chairman: Though I do find it interesting that Ryuzaki and Kirigiri mentioned they want to find the White Room. I could only take a guess why.

Omega: I know you want to get to that Narumori-san but we'll save that for later. I really don't want to spoil too much. Where's the fun if you already know all the info?

Sakayanagi: Don't worry father. With the fact that this Class S universe has a lot more to offer than I thought. The wait will be worth it. Fufufufu! I get goosebumps just thinking about what else this universe can provide us.

Kamuro: Well, at least you're not bored. 

Chiaki: Hey, ugh Omega-sama.

Omega: Yes?

Chiaki: Since I'm featured in this next video. What's it about? 

Omega: Let me play the video first and you'll find out.

Chiaki: Okay.

Omega: Speaking of. Let's start!

*Plays video*

Ayanokouji POV

We returned to school after being out on a CruiseShip at sea for multiple days. It was a refreshing experience I must say and nothing much has happened within after a few days aside from a few things. I'm currently in room thinking about my next move while everyone else in Class S is doing their own thing. I decided that I want to take a simple walk around the campus just for a bit of exercise. 

I went out of my room and started walking after a few minutes, I met Katsuragi.

"Thank you, Ayanokouji, I owe you one" he said

"You're welcome, I guess" I said.

Katsuragi: Wait, I know when and what this is.

Oreki: Care to explain?

Omega: Well, it's actually pretty personal. I'd rather not disclose it, for Katsuragi-san's sake.

Ryuen: Ohh come on. I'm already interested. Come on, what's the story Johnny?

Katsuragi: Seriously, stop using that name. 

Keisei: What exactly did you do for Katsuragi, Kiyotaka? 

Ayanokouji: I just simply helped him. That's all.

Haruka: That was vague. 

Akise: Just a wild guess but does it have to do with a family member or something?

Katsuragi immediately changed expressions as he heard that. 

Kushida: Family member? I don't recall Katsuragi having like a brother or sister in this school. 

Akise: That's why I said it's just a wild guess. Unless I'm right of course. 

Katsuragi: (This guy is as perceptive as the other people who are in Class S in that universe. It's definitely worrisome. Then again, these are the same people who easily won the Zodiac exam simply by being better than everyone. Even with Ryuen's schemes at play.)