Would you rather #1

Omega: All right has everyone recovered? 

There are a few nods, some expression changes, and a few that don't even react much. 

Omega: Okay, I get it. There's a lot to take in. But come on, that's a different universe, I mean it's not like this shit happened in your universe. 

Iroha: I don't think that's the problem. 

Miyuki (Shirogane): I didn't think Shinomiya would be connected to a place like that. 

Omega: Calm down. Alright how about we lift your spirits up again? I want you guys to react to this image which I would like to call "If one guy is too strong by himself, imagine if he had a squad".

Keisei: What's that supposed to mean?

Omega: Here it is. 

(Guess all the characters in this massive image if you know them

(Guess all the characters in this massive image if you know them.)

Almost everyone: Ohh sh-

Omega: I have a question for everyone. Would you rather battle Ayanokouji by himself but he's not holding back or Ayanokouji holding back but he brought the entire squad?

Akito: Say what?

Horikita: Hold on, you're kidding me, right? 

Isogai: Why are there so many people?

Justice: Hold on, you either want us to fight just Ayanokouji but isn't holding back or all of them?

Omega: Yes! In fact, what you are looking at here is the Class S of the 2nd year. 

Everyone: What!?

Ishizaki: 2nd year!? But why so many of them now?

Mai: You're in Class S Sakuta-kun?

Sakuta: I don't know. 

Naegi: Hey that's you Kirigiri-san. 

Kyoko: This is a pleasant surprise.

Omega: Whoops! I suppose I somewhat spoiled the 2nd year. (Unless you've read the fanfic instead of the reaction, then you know why these certain people are in Class S.)

Miyuki (Shiba): I'm in Class S as well?

Keisei: Honestly, that sounds like suicide. 

Haruka: If Kiyopon is already that strong, having his entire class with him is overkill. 

Even Koro-sensei sweat dropped a bit. 

Koro-sensei: (I don't think even Class E can beat them. Especially with people like Tatsuya, Suzaku, and of course Ayanokouji himself. And that's just the physical department.)

Haruno: Hold on, there's like two other people that I don't know too much about. 

Omega: Yeah, but don't worry, you'll know about them soon enough but the rest you are quite familiar with.