The Power to Overcome

Omega: Are you all excited?!

Ryuen: Just start the goddamn video already! 

Ibuki: Someone's really excited. 

Ryuen: Why wouldn't I be? 

Ishizaki: This is where the real action starts after all.

Karma: I bet you guys really like losing, don't you?

Ryuen: Lose to you? Give me a break.

Nagisa: (I feel like Karma just likes to piss off Ryuen knowing he could crush his arrogance if he wanted to.)

Omega: Okay, let's just start the video before the drama starts. 

*Video plays*

Ayanokouji POV

The sports festival has finally begun and so far, both Red and White team are neck and neck, of course that's in part of the fact that Kei and Suzaku are dominating the individual events like it was nothing. They're both equally impressive physically I have to admit, they would make great rivals. They are the current aces of their respective teams.  

Tobe: Woah! We're already starting!? 

Omega: Yeah, most of the early stuff like the ceremony and shit is unimportant so it pretty much went to the action portion. 

Ryuen: Kuku! Exactly what I want to see.

Sakayanagi: I agree. There's nothing better than to get to the action itself. 

Even though the rest of the classes have pretty good athletes like Sudo from Class D who has been motivating the rest of the class, Hashimoto from Class A who I've heard from Light was pretty good at tennis and surprisingly played a game with him before. On the other side, the best one in Class C on the male side is Albert while the female side has Ibuki. Class B according to Kei's info was Shibata. 

Sudo: Wow, I didn't expect you to compliment me like that. 

Hashimoto: Thanks for the shoutout king!

Albert just gave a thumbs up to Kiyo.

Ibuki: Tch! Whatever. I don't care about your recognition of me.

Shibata: Hey! I got a mention!

Kanzaki: Good for you, I guess.

Things are even so far given that most of the teams got carried by Class S' best athletes like Karma, Kei, Suzaku, Kaguya, and Tatsuya. I know it's ridiculous, but it is true. Which is why the points are very even with red team having 430 points to white team's 425 points. 

Miyuki (Shiba): It's nearly even! 

Yukino: That is likely the expected result given that two teams do have two groups of Class S students there. 

Yumeko: It's not surprising that the athletes of our class would be the ones snagging a lot of points. 

Sugaya: Damn, how the hell do we keep up with guys like that? 

Nakamura: I'd say that we wouldn't really stand a chance at least to some degree.

Omega: Well, you see a few of them are technically holding back for the first few events in the Sports festival.

Almost everyone: What!?

Sudo: What do you mean they're holding back!? 

Omega: It's a detail not mentioned in the video but the best way to put it is that they're simply testing the waters of their own class's physical capabilities.