The Angel's true colors

Kushida: What do you mean by that? 

Omega: You heard me bitch. Someone is going to have their true nature revealed. 

Hirata: Why are you talking as if Kushida's hiding something? 

Ike: Yeah! leave her alone dumbass! 

The god glared at Ike as he shits his pants again. 

Omega: Quite the audacity to call me a dumbass when you yourself are a defect. Have you gotten 90 and above in your tests? 

Ike felt embarrassed and shuts up. 

Chitanda: But she seems like a good person. I would be friends with her. 

Lelouch: It's okay to be a little naive sometimes Chitanda-san.

Chitanda: Hmm?

Oreki: You'll understand soon. 

Yukiko: Why is there something wrong with Kushida?

Mimura: Yeah, she seems pretty nice. 

Yuuichi: Based on my experience. You can't always trust those that are way too nice. 

Hachiman: So, does this confirm some of our suspicions? 

Omega: You'll find out once we get to the video. 

Ryuen: kukukuukku you're done fucked now Kikyo. 

Kushida: (What the hell should I do!? I can't sweettalk the god to skip this.)

Omega: Looks like our friend here is sweating. Let's just start the vid. 

*Video starts* 

The Angel's true colors

Yuuichi: (This is probably referring to Kushida.) 

Sora: (That bitch has been pretty sus just looking at her behavior. Let's see if you really are a different person.) 

Ryuzaki: (Time for the mask to come off.) 

Matsushita: Kushida-san? why are you sweating? 

Kushida: It's nothing. It's a little hot in here that's all.

Omega: There's air conditioners in this theater, it's barely even humid.  

Kushida: ugghhh

Omega: (hehehe, look at you sitting on the hotseat.) 

Katagiri POV

It's currently evening, and I decided to take a little walk. This really is refreshing. Despite the hell that I've once endured in my past. Seeing myself in a new school where there I felt a sense of freedom that I haven't felt in years. The shackles of my past gone, and I want to enjoy a normal school life once again. With new friends that I can trust fully and of course new enemies that would make it interesting. I smiled at the thought of that, never thought that I'd even call myself "elite" since I'm nowhere as smart as Kei or Ayanokouji, or as physically gifted as Kururugi or Karma. But in the end, I'm glad I met people like them in school. 

Ayanokouji: Hmm? 

Tenji: Sense of freedom? I didn't expect him to say things like that. 

Shiho: Omega-sama, what is he talking about? 

Omega: Well, in that universe. He single-handedly beat the Tomodachi Game.

Kei (Shinomiya): Huh!? you serious?

Omega: Yep.

Light: Hold on, what's this Tomodachi Game? 

The TG characters were silent.