Piano and Caligraphy

Omega: So, let's not keep Manabu-san here waiting. 

Tachibana: Are you sure you're okay with that god calling you by your first name? 

Manabu: I'm fine with it.

Omega: Good then le-

Iino: I have a question.

Omega: (This is literally the 2nd time I got interrupted but since she's damn cute I can't refuse or ignore her.)

Omega: Yes Miko-chan? 

Iino: I'm just going to ask why Horikita-senpai is so interested in Ayanokouji-senpai. 

Manabu: It's simple, because I believe he's someone who could surpass me. 

Nagumo: Ohh please! surpass you? is this a joke?

Manabu glared at Nagumo.

Manabu: Do I look like I'm joking?

Nagumo: Tch!

Omega: Alright let's begin the video. 

*Plays video*

Piano and Calligraphy

Miura: Piano and Calligraphy? 

Ayanokouji: Oh boy...

Ayanokouji POV

After all of the events that have occurred. We went on with our lives as if nothing has happened. Me and Katagiri were walking back to our dorms just having a normal conversation. Until a girl's voice called out to me.

"Ayanokouji-kun!" I looked over my shoulder and it was Kushida. Ohh right, I accepted her help in befriending Horikita. I said I didn't want to help but I did wonder if she could also be useful to me like Horikita. Then I would've added another tool to my arsenal. Which is why I accepted her help and assessing her behavior and how she works.

Kushida: Huh?! you were going to use me too Ayanokouji-kun?! (That bastard thinks I'm just a tool!?)

Ayanokouji: Do I have to repeat myself? It's not me. 

Ryuen: You don't need to lie to us monster. 

Yukino: Assessing her behavior? 

Ishigami: Now that I think about it. That Kushida looks sus. 

Oreki/Hachiman/Sakuta/Light: I agree. 

Yuuichi: She does remind me of Kokorogi.

Kokorogi: How so? 

Yuuichi and the rest of his "friends" glared at her. 

Kokorogi: Why are you guys looking at me like that?! 

Omega: Oi! don't spoil your own verse to the manga readers! 

Ichinose: What does that mean?

Omega: Ehh you don't want to know. 

"Hey, you're Kushida right?" said Katagiri who was beside me.

"Yes, and you must be Katagiri-kun right?" she said with a nervous tone. I guess with Katagiri's little display back there in Class D must've scared her a bit. I still wonder though. Why is Katagiri this friendly but suddenly changes his entire demeanor? Like some switch that was flipped and changed him to a different person.

Kei (Shinomiya): Ohh you haven't seen anything yet. 

"Yeah, sorry about my behavior last time. I just got carried away, that's all" said while scratching the back of his head.