Ayanokouji Group

Omega: Okay, so this next video is going to be an interesting one.

Keisei: What makes you say that?

Omega: Because it involves the four of you.

He said pointing at the Ayanokouji Group specifically. 

Ayanokouji Group: Us!?

Akise: What's it about? 

Omega: Ohh you'll see. Let's just start the video since you're all pretty much dying to know what's about to happen around this particular period of time. So, let's start! 

*Video plays*

Ayanokouji POV

Everyone in class has talking about the paper shuffle exam and what they are planning to do. To be honest, the quiz wasn't a problem for me. Everyone else decided to tutor the one who couldn't reach 100 in their test to be prepared for the exam, but I guess they're just being overachievers I suppose. We already took the quiz after a week and here are the pairings for the paper shuffle exam: 

Class S pairings

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka/Shiba Tatsuya

Shinomiya Kei/Shinomiya Kaguya

Shirogane Miyuki/Sora

Shiro/Jabami Yumeko

Lelouch Lamperouge/Rue Ryuzaki

Yagami Light/Akabane Karma

Katagiri Yuuichi/Kururugi Suzaku

Akise Aru/Kirigaya Kazuto

Oreki Houtarou/Yuuki Asuna

Koro-sensei: Ahh so this must be the pairings after the quiz results.

Omega: You see, given how majority of them managed to consistently get at least 95 and above and majority of them being 100. It is tough to pick a pairing with the ones with most having higher scores compared to the lower ones so Kaito-sensei there decided to make it a random pairing of his choosing of course. It's not mentioned but that's how it went. 

Ayanokouji: (That makes sense. Compared to my class in my own universe. It is easy to pick out those of the lower scoring students from the higher ones to partner up.)

Miyuki (Shiba): Onii-sama's partner is Ayanokouji-san huh? 

Akito: Kiyotaka and Shiba as partners are already an instant pass for them. 

Kei (Shinomiya): Hey! I'm partnered with the other Shinomiya! 

Kaguya: Wow, that is unexpected. 

Ishigami: Shinomiyaception. 

Sora: So, I'm partnered up with Mr. Eyebags.

Miyuki (Shirogane): Okay, I get it! I always look like I've barely slept. But that's just how it is. 

Chika: It's always like that for you night owl.

Yumeko: Ohh so I'm partnered up with Shiro-san in this exam. This could be interesting. 

Shiro: I don't mind partnering up with a gambler. 

Lelouch: Ryuzaki huh?

The Emperor and the World's Greatest Detective immediately acknowledge each other's presence as they looked at each other and gave a simple nod. 

Karma: Woah! I'm partnering up with Light?? 

Ryuk: Hehe! Looks like you got yourself a brilliant partner who's also an assassin.