Allies and Rivals

Omega: So!! How is everyone!?

Hiyori: Excuse me.

Omega: Ohh boy...yes?

Hiyori: Just a question. When Class S managed to win their respective groups, wouldn't that mean their class points would skyrocket now? 

Omega: That's correct.

Tatsuya: Judging from the points that was on the May 1st video. It's likely that our class surpasses Class A by this point.

Hashimoto: Seriously!? 

Sakayanagi: That's absurd! There's no way that can just happen. Even I find a feat like that near impossible. Surpassing Class A in such a short amount of time is something even I can't pull off if I were in the lower classes. 

Omega: Then you are sorely disappointed loli.

Sakayanagi: What?!

Omega: Just watch the upcoming videos and find out but at least I do commend your own limits though. Let's just start.

*Plays video*

Kaguya POV

Finally, the exam is over. I can finally relax and have fun before we all go back to ANHS. I'm currently with Miyuki-kun eating some ice cream sundae. It was fun, having our little date on a cruise ship. It just feels like I'm having more fun than I would've had in my entire life, not only that we did all win the exam even if it ends in betrayal. I have to apologize to Ichinose-san later but at least we got points from all of this. 

Iino: Well, at least she's nice enough to apologize.

Hachiman: What's there to apologize? She's just trying to win points for her class like everyone else. 

Akise: I mean what did you expect in an exam that condones a bit of betrayal if needed?

Kanzaki: Still though, it's still amazing that all of you can win this exam like it was nothing. 

Omega: That's just the beginning. 

Kei (Shinomiya): Honestly, I can't wait for whatever other shenanigans we can cause. 

Sora: Yeah, when do we get to the next special exam?

Omega: We'll get to that later.

"Enjoying yourself Kaguya" he asked

"Yeah, I am" I replied sheepishly

"Is something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing"

To be honest there is something that's been bothering me for a while now and that was Ryuzaki. The things he said that night about knowing my family and even knew about "that man". It made me think that I could be in danger at some point. No, I shouldn't think about it too much but the fact that one of my classmates is the son of "that man". I don't know if he has good intentions or not. I really can't read Kiyotaka-kun. I can't tell Miyuki-kun about this since he'll probably be in danger himself and might do something reckless. 

Sato: Does it really bother you that much Shinomiya-san? 

Oreki: When someone throws bombshells about your family that even you don't know about. Why wouldn't she? 

Miyuki (Shirogane): I get that the Shinomiyas also exist in that universe but how could Ryuzaki-san know about them and in detail. 

Ishigami: He is a detective after all. I don't think it's impossible for him to figure them out.