The Race and The Reveal

Omega: Okay, without further ADO! Let's start.

Oreki: Was shouting the word "ado" necessary?

Omega: I just like adding a dramatic effect to it. Give me a break, will ya?

Oreki: Whatever.

Ryuen: Hurry and play it already! 

Omega: Sheesh, impatience isn't going to get you anything. Fine, I mean we are at the end so let's not waste too much of that time. 

*Plays video*

Horikita POV

Kaguya: We're going to see Horikita's POV. Interesting.

Hayasaka: Now the question is. How will Horikita bring her back?

To be honest, I really don't know why I'm doing this. That Ryuen decided to blackmail me by using one of his injured classmates as an excuse and he wants me to pay him 1,000,000 points? Not a chance. But as of now I have no choice. Class D will be useless if Sudo isn't there to help us. I really hate admitting it, but he is the only one that can help Class D win this. I've managed to find Sudo in the dorms. 

Class C: What!?

Sudo: Blackmail?!

Keisei: Ryuen blackmailed you?! When?

Ryuen: Kuku! Hey, Omega-sama mind if I do the explanation?

Omega: Well, that part was off screened in this universe so go on ahead.

Ryuen: Heh! Thanks.

Horikita: (Ohh God...here we go.)

Ryuen: I bet you're all wondering about that once incident with Kinoshita and Suzune right? 

Hachiman: I think most of us do. 

Ryuen: Well, her getting into that "accident" was deliberate. Kinoshita intentionally called out Suzune's name to keep her distracted which led to both getting injured in the process. 

Lelouch: And I presume that it's your idea.

Ryuen: Exactly. I told Kinoshita to distract Suzune and the rest was history. 

Omega: The TLDR version is that Ryuen wants to destroy Horikita and her class basically. Ryuen is using Kinoshita's injury as blackmail to screw with Horikita. 

Mai: As if he couldn't be any viler than this. 

Chika: Yeah, can you stop being such an asshole!!??

Ryuen: Hah! No way, you pink baboon. 

Chika: What did you call me!? 

Asuna: He really has no respect for anyone, even his own classmates. 

Ryuen: That's just how I roll, Asuna.

He said with a vile smirk.

Asuna: Don't try to call me by my first name like that. 

Ryuen: Feisty huh? You know, you might just give me a good time if you know what I mean.

Asuna: Eh? What the hell are you saying?!

Kazuto: Hey, don't even think about laying a finger on her!

Ryuen: Ohh scary. 

Hachiman/Oreki/Sakuta/Ishigami: (Did he seriously try to rizz up Kirigaya's girlfriend there?)

Sora/Karma: (Damn, this guy's got rizz. Unfortunately, he's a complete asshole sometimes. I don't know if any girl can stand a guy like that.)

Yukino/Mayaka/Nakamura: (Who the hell would even go out with a guy like that?!)