Another Traitor

Omega: Hello everyone! So, how's your day? Even though technically there's no such thing as a day or night in this dimension. 

Everyone is still somewhat shocked at the Daigo Haru video.

Tatsuya: I think most of them are still trying to process what just happened. 

Isogai: Umm Omega-sama...

Omega: Yes?

Isogai: Is it true? Did Daigo really kill someone in the past?

Omega: If there's one thing you need to know about Daigo. As he said previously, when it comes to murdering someone. He would never lie about it.

Nanase: So, this means...Matsuo and Eichiro were...

Omega: I'm very sorry that you have to hear that Nanase but remember. That's a different universe even though what happened to them in your verse is still the same except without Haru being the cause. 

Nanase: I still can't believe you made me see that. (Now I'm wondering. Is that what Ayanokouji-sensei's men did to Matsuo and Eichiro the whole time just like what happened with Daigo?!)

Tsubaki: I don't know what's going on with you but for our sakes. Can you calm down? 

Amasawa: She's right. If it bothers you so much you can just go back to our home universe right away.

Hosen: Hah! Running away from the fun just because some guy burned to a crisp?!

Asuna: Hey!! Show some decency!

Miyuki (Shiba): There's nothing funny about someone getting murdered in such a way. 

Hachiman: (Hell's wrong with that guy?)

Sora: (Probably a sadist if he's laughing at something so horrific.)

Ishigami: (Even I wouldn't say stuff like that. Way out of line man.)

Hosen: So, what!? It's just getting interesting. Do you have a problem with that? 

Chika: Several you psycho! 

Hosen: Ohh really? Then how about I rearrange your throats right here and now?

Chika: What!?

Yukino: How repulsive.

Ryuen: Kukuku! Damn, he's not holding back. 

Sakayanagi: I agree. What a barbaric kouhai. 

Hosen: Come on! Who wants a piece of thi- 

*Snap*

All of a sudden, Hosen gets tied up in his own chair along with his mouth being shut with soap. 

Omega: I never liked people like you. So, who else wants to be annoying? 

The God sternly looks at Hayama.

Hayama: Huh!? What are you looking at me for!?

Omega: I know you're going to say something stupid out of jealously of a certain masterpiece. Go on, just say the word.

Hayama gulped that he decided to stay quiet.

Hachiman: (I have a feeling that it has something to do with Ayanokouji, then again, he's not man enough to say his words in front of people who are clearly better than him.)

Omega: Anyways, before we move on to the next arc. I want you guys to react to this image.