Prelude to the Showdown

Omega: Break time's over! Alright, are you guys mentally prepared for the next two videos?

Sakuta: Why are you asking us if we're mentally prepared?

Keisei: I don't think we need a reminder given how insane it has been so far especially in the last video with Kiyotaka's father being around. 

Haruka: Wait, did you say two videos? 

Omega: That's right! These two videos, the one you guys are about to watch and the one that's coming up pretty soon after. 

Blank: (I bet it's going to be good if he's that excited about it.)

Omega: Okay, let's not try to waste our time and begin this video.

*Video plays*

Ayanokouji POV

"Hey what's up?" Karuizawa said while I was talking to her on the phone 

Haruno: Ara, starting off with Karuizawa already?

"I wanted to apologize to you" I said

"Apologize? For what?" She asked 

Naegi: What would Ayanokouji apologize for?

Hajime: Who knows?

Byakuya: We're really starting off on a vague point here.

Hachiman: What do you mean? He's always this vague after seeing what kind of guy he is at this point in time.

Hara: Does he always have to be that mysterious?

Yada: I think that does make him pretty cool though. So, aloof and yet cool at the same time.

Karma: Ayo? Do you suddenly have a crush on him Yada-chan?

Yada: What!? O-of course not!! I mean doesn't he have a girlfriend already?!

Nakamura: He does but the way you said it, it sounds like if he doesn't have one then you'd take Karuizawa-san's place then?

The pony-tailed girl was suddenly blushing even more.

Yada: That's not what I mean!!

Ishigami: (Damn, it's like every girl is slowly starting to be smitten by Ayanokouji. His rizz is beyond insane.)

"I already have enough information on Daigo, but I ended up putting you through a lot of trouble to get me the information I needed."

"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked

"I'm not going to help you guys anymore" 

Karuizawa: What!? (Wait, why do I feel like I've seen this before?)

Yui: What is he talking about now?

Light: I'm guessing he doesn't want to help their class anymore.

Sato: How come!?

Ryuzaki: Obviously, he's in a different class so it would make sense.

Lelouch: And the other being that he already has the info he needs to deal with Daigo Haru as mentioned by Ayanokouji himself.

Tobe: So, he's just going to ditch them just like that?!

Tatsuya: From how he said it, he believed that their class has already served their purpose.

Haruka: But ughh...Kiyopon, you wouldn't just do that with us as well, right?

Ayanokouji: Depends.

Keisei: What do you mean?!