Mysterious student and a visit to Class S

Omega: Alrighty let's move on to the next vi-

Kushida: I have a question.

Omega: Ohh boy, what is it?

Kushida: It's about the memory erasing part. Are you going to erase everyone's memory about this place and everyone we met here? 

Omega: Yep, you all go back to your normal lives as if nothing had happened besides Author-sama will banish me into the Shadow Realm for screwing timelines and plots. 

Kushida: What?

Ishigami: Shadow Realm? you play Yugioh? 

Omega: I play Master Duel but believe me. You really don't want to go into it. Anyway, enough of the nonsense, just as I said earlier, you will all go back to your normal lives plus while you're all here time froze in every one of your verses so that it will feel like time never passes for even a nanosecond when you all get back. 

Akito: Wow, that's one powerful god.

Omega: Now let's proceed to the video 

*Plays video* 

??? POV

Keisei: Question marks?

Shiho: Who is that person's perspective? 

Omega: Not telling yet. 

Ever since I transferred to this school, it just feels like starting a new life. I had to leave the people that I once distanced myself from and eventually became close with, from being forced to start again. I guess the saying "nothing lasts forever" can be cruel yet truthful, but it wasn't my choice to transfer. So once again, I've become a loner and what's worse is that I'm placed in a class where I'm surrounded by nice girls. And I've said it to myself before that I hate nice girls.

Hiratsuka: I could think of only one person who would speak like that. 

Yukino: Same.

Haruno: Hmmm I wonder who that person is? 

Haruno smirked as she looked at a certain loner. 

Hachiman: What's with the weird smirk Haruno-san?

Omega: Okay don't even say anything yet. 

Ichinose: Why does this person hate nice girls? 

Omega: You'll find out.

I sighed thinking that it's a replay of who I was when I started high school. This girl who was it again? Ichinose? she's nice. Maybe the nicest girl I've met since...well, that's a story for another time. She said something about Class S. At first, I wasn't intrigued since I wouldn't be interested in such stuff, but I thought back at what sensei said that it is a class filled with the smartest and most talented students that managed to meet certain standards. For once in my life, it piqued my interest. Maybe I'll take a look at Class S at some point. See if I could challenge any of them. See who's really the strongest. Normally I'd call myself pathetic and a loser but that's changed. Now I want to have a school life where someone can provide me the joy I once lost. Someone who I can defeat. 

Amikura: Hear that Honami-chan? this person called you the nicest girl. 

Ichinose: Who is he? 

Yui: Wow this person seems more motivated about Class S. 

Yukino: That's a little strange. I wonder what's gotten into that person? 

Haruno: Should I just spill the answer for you guys? Omega-sama is it okay now?