May 1st

Omega: Well, that was a fun little game. Oh yeah what about the last video? that was hella fun too!

Horikita: No, it wasn't.

Karma: As harsh as it sounds, our class is literally smarter than these guys.

Class C: Say what?!

Nagisa: I think you should calm down a bit Karma.

Omega: Alright, let's move on to a month later. May 1st. So, let's not waste time and...

Chitanda: Omega-sama.

Omega: Yes, Eru-san?

Mayaka: Wow, he called you by your first name Chii-chan.

Chitanda: Can we get more cake? I'm hungry again.

Omega: *sigh* fine, but since you asked nicely, I'll give you a triple layered cake.

Omega conjured up a triple layered chocolate cake in front of Chitanda with a plate and fork.

Chitanda: Thanks Omega-sama!

Nakamura: Wait she gets free cake?!

Omega: She asked nicely.

Ryuzaki: Then may I request to have some too and of course for everyone.

Omega: Alright, I mean I'm an asshole, but I can be nice too.

Omega conjured cakes in front of everyone.

Omega: There.

Ishigami: Can we have pizza next?

Omega: You'll get it later Chad lord.

Iino: Why do you keep calling him Chad lord?

Omega: Anyways, let's get to May 1st.

Hirata: May 1st? you mean...

Omega: That's right, the time that every class will get private points, or so we thought.

Tatsuya: What's that supposed to mean?

Kei (Shinomiya): Don't tell me one of the classes will get no private points?

Omega: Foreshadowing!

Everyone: Eh?

Omega: Excuse me. Anyways let's start.

*Video starts*

After waiting for a long time, May 1st arrived. The day our class gets revealed.

If you're wondering what our class did as those days and weeks go by before May 1st, as well as what I learned. Here's a list:

1. Karma has been getting along with the class really well and he seems to be good friends with Akise. I also noticed that he tends to buy strawberry milk most of the time whenever he goes to the convenient store. Also, I once saw Karma pulling pranks on one of the senpais. I don't know if this is something he does for fun or because he's just bored.

Koro-sensei: Karma! you've been pranking people even in that school?!

Nagisa: Guess somethings never change.

Terasaka: I knew it!

Kayano: This is Karma after all. No matter what the universe.

2. Tatsuya seems to be close with Kirigaya since they both work on technology. Also remember the dummy phone I talked about. Well, they managed to finish whatever this idea Tatsuya had. Apparently, they managed to create an app that could create a sort of "fake points". Of course, since the points were not from the school, they're not valuable and you can't buy anything with it. The idea of the app is to make it look like the phone contained points just like all of the phones in school. According to Tatsuya, there is a feature on the app where you can increase and decrease your points. Why use an app like this? Well, the idea is that if we are making any sort of deals that forces us to use a lot of points, then we can pretend that we do have those points but in reality, we would give them less points compared to the original deal of let's say for example 50,000 points. Is it effective? not always but against those that are gullible and easy to fool. It will work pretty easily. Kei currently has the phone. And as a side note, Kirigaya and Yuuki are probably dating since they seem to be very close.