More Mystery People/Speranza

Omega: Alright! How is everyone doing? 

Hachiman: Hungry.

Ayanokouji: Same.

Omega: I see. But let me tell you a secret about this pocket dimension. 

Akise: Another secret? 

Omega: That's right. Even though you're feeling hungry right now. You don't actually die of hunger as long as you're in this dimension. 

Iroha: Is that true!? 

Omega: Yep. I did say you can't die here after all. You're all practically immortal in my domain. 

Everyone: What!??

Lelouch: Immortality?

Omega: Yes! and I know what you're thinking Lelouch-san. No, I will not grant you that while you rule Britannia. 

Lelouch: Tch! well, I tried. 

Suzaku: I don't think immortality suits you Lelouch. 

Light: I'm immortal huh? (This means if I made the Shinigami eyes deal. Even if my life is cut in half. This place can bypass that rule and not kill me. Then again this would only work in this dimension so I can't kill L in my world if we comeback there.) 

Omega: Anyways, let's start with two videos again since it will be quite short but...

Karma: But what?

Omega: Before we go any further, I'm done playing with you guys.

Looks at Class 2-C. 

Horikita: Huh?! what are you talking about?

Omega: Don't worry, I won't remove you or everyone else. Just the trash.

Shinohara: You're referring to us aren't you!? 

Omega: Yeah, bitch I am. Besides you guys are no offense are too irrelevant to be on the level of these people. 

Miyamoto: Irrelevant? Horikita-san has been carrying us to get better! 

Omega: That's the point. You got carried. At least someone like Kirito here can hold his own more than you guys. 

Kazuto: Eh!? why'd you involve me?! 

Omega: Don't worry man, you're a cool guy and believe me you'll progress a lot in that universe especially in the later parts. 

Kazuto: Okay.

Omega: Plus, I was planning to make room for these guys. Anyways, shoo defectives. 

Omega snapped his fingers making the defects disappear...except for one. 

Ike: Huh!? why am I still here?! 

Omega: You're the least annoying out of all the defectives. 

Ike: Should I be happy, or kinda scared? 

Omega: Doesn't matter, anyways I'm bringing in more guests here in my dimension. 

Ayanokouji: More guests? 

Omega: That's right! Some of them are going to be in that universe and some are here because I want them to see what that universe is like. Anyways, say hello to our six new guests! 

Omega snapped his fingers once more and summoned six people to where the defectives once sat. 

Naegi: Huh!? where am I? Kirigiri-san!? Togami-kun!?

Kyoko: Is this a theater? 

Byakuya: What am I doing here? 

Hajime: What's going on?!