Ambitious Minds/The Mastermind's goal

Omega: Alright! we're freaking back! 

Nagisa: What do you mean? it's only been 2 minutes. 

Omega: Well, for me it felt like weeks. But who cares let's get to the next pair of videos! 

Chitanda: Omega-sama, can I have something to eat?

Omega: Sure.

He simply snapped his fingers and a bowl of pasta suddenly appeared on her lap. 

Omega: Fresh from Italy.

Chitanda: Thanks!

She savored the freshly cooked Italian pasta. 

Hachiman: You really like spoiling those kinds of girls huh?

Omega: No, I don't. 

Akise: Is teleporting Hayasaka-san to Ayanokouji not considered spoiling a girl?

Omega: Shut up! I'm just giving him better options! 

Karuizawa: What does that supposed to mean? >:(

Omega: Ohh it's nothing. Well speaking of Hayasaka. I want you to react to this image. You could say if he was born in a different world and ending up dating someone. These would be the perfect tool-ahem! girlfriends for him. 

Ayanokouji: What?

Karuizawa: Excuse me!?

Kaguya: It's you Hayasaka

Random: Ai-chan best waifu!!

Tobe: Hey! who's the girl on the left? 

Ike: Yeah, she looks kinda cute though. 

Omega: (Don't even think about it pervert. Then again, you'll find out who she is later. *Evil smirk*) 

The boys suddenly started simping on the girl on the left. 

Zamiokuza: My queen!!

Hachiman: You know her? 

Zamiokuza: Well....she is from a Light Novel. 

Hayasaka's heart started beating fast at that moment and starting blushing more. 

Hayasaka: You know, I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend Kiyotaka-kun. 

Ayanokouji: (She does remind me of Kei in terms of looks but there is a massive difference between them. I don't want to offend Kei but if Hayasaka was my tool, she'd do a much better job which I suppose that since she's a maid, she's going to follow my orders more efficiently and she seems pretty smart too.) 

Karuizawa: Ahem!

He immediately noticed Kei's dark aura. 

Karuizawa: Don't tell me you're going to choose her over me?!