CHAPTER 38

“I would like to meet Mr. Groldh.” I directly said.

“Do have any appointment to him?” mapang-usisang mata at tanong at tumambad sa akin.

“Do you know how much I waist my time to just get in here?” taas kilay ko siyang sinagot.

Did you see this?” I showed him the the red coffin soul tattoo in my chest, above of my boobs.

“I’m sorry Ma’am, please get in.” I smiled when he opened the door for me. I never thought that it was been this easy to enter his nest.

I looked around and stop when I saw that familiar human figure walking towards me. Even it's far, I clearly saw the smirk formed in his lips.

“What are you doing here, My Lady?” he reach my hand and kissed.

I’ve had a offer for you.” he laugh and say,

That’s why I like you, hindi ka na nagpapadaloy-daloy pa.” a smile formed in my lips.

“Of course, I’m really directed to the point.” napatingin ako sa kamay niya na sumeniyas na maupo ako, agad naman akong umupo at nilagyan niya ako ng wine sa baso.

“How is it? I heard a news according to Troy you were her officially his girlfriend.”

“Wow, the news really spread too fast but that's fine because I don't need to tell you that.” he laugh and drink his glass of wine on his hand.

“You never changed.”

“Why would I?” I sip on my wine.

“He is planning.” I changed the topic, his expression changed too.

But let's make a deal first.” I added.

That’s so wise of you.” I smirk.

Thanks for the compliment.”

I wanted to leave as soon as possible, I don't want to stay here any longer, my lungs can't take the air on his mansion. It also fucking hurting my nose that we breathe the same air here.

Before I left the mansion, I smiled to the man who was guarding it, the one asked me earlier. He blush, that's make me throw up.

“Like you said, I'm wise.” mabilis kong pinaandar ang aking sasakyan paalis.