CHAPTER 41

TRISTAN POINT OF VIEW

It’s not that I don't have a trust to her, I'm just worried. After all, blood of a mafia are flowing in her veins. It's impossible that she won't get her revenge. I know one day this will be coming. I’ve been prepared. She want to deal it with herself.

Kyro, follow her.” I commanded him.

I glances the window when I saw her walking outside of the mansion. Where is she going? at this late hours?

“Just stand by.” mabilis na nawala sa aking harapan si Kyro.

“Are you sure with this?” I sip on my glass of wine and my eyes directed to Rage.

“We will just monitoring her.” Clyde said.

“Even so, naisip mo ba kung anong mararamdaman niya pag nalaman niya na pinababantayan mo siya?” I clear my throat.

“Wala namang mawawala, Rage.” Si Clyde ang sumagot.

“Wala nga, pero masasaktan naman siya. Paano kung hindi naman totoo ang iniisip niyo sa kaniya?” wika niya pa ulit nito.

“Do you think I didn't think what she may feels?” they both gone silent.

“I already think all of that.” I know it may hurt her, but what if, my calculation was right? I don't want to regret it later.

Confirmed.” napatingin kami sa laptop ng marinig ang boses ni Kyro dito. I was right, because in the first we have same principles. I can feel what she want. She was so keen to get the justice, even if she put the justice in her hand. She wasn't like this...she's gentle but now, she changed a lot.

I already confirmed when I saw that tattoo above of her boobs. She hide it with make up, but I accidentally brush it off.

And today is the day.

She make a move.

When I read that letter she left with Prima, I immediately noticed that she wanted me to undecode something.

I’ve been preparing.

I was prepared.

“Come on, we're going.” sumakay na ako sa aking kotse. Kasama ko Kyro at nasa isang kotse naman si Rage, Clyde and Prima.

We wanted not to bring Prima, but she was so determined...I cannot turn her down. She have a valid reason to go with us.

I’ll go first.” I go with the place that Ezriah told me to. In that letter.

This is the place where they exchanging an expensive object, na umaabot ng thrillion.

I was the first one to enter and told them to stand by and be ready.