CHAPTER 50

TRISTAN POINT OF VIEW

The day I've been waiting has come. Finally, I can call her mine.

“Tol, kalma lang.” napatingin ako kay Rage.

“Where is she? Ang tagal niya naman yata.” kanina pa ako hindi mapakali. Halos magkakahalating oras na ay hindi pa rin sila dumadating.

“Come on bro, baka natraffic lang.” saad naman ni Kyro sa aking gilid.

“You need to calm down.” Clyde said.

Nilibot ko ang tingin at pinagmasdan ang mga bisita. Nahagip ng mata ko si Troy at Trisha. They smiled at me. Trisha looks so pretty in her dress and Troy looks so good too. Konti lang ang bisita at mga kilala lang rin naman namin.

Mga business association lang ang nandidito at mga board member ng company ni Mr. Seville ang naririto. Ang mga nagtatrabaho sa kompanya at mga anak nila ay imbitado rin.

Panay tingin ako sa aking relo ng hindi pa rin sila dumadating.

Napabaling ang tingin ko sa biglaang pagbukas ng malaking pintuan ng simbahan, niluwa nito ang babaeng kanina ko pa hinihintay.

“They here, Tris.” I heard Rage said. Kasama nitong pumasok ang kaibigan na si Prima, ang kuya niyang si Azrou at ang kaniyang Ama.

“Look how beautiful she is.” I agree with Kyro. Even without make up she's still beautiful.

Nagtama ang mata naming dalawa.

“You're so handsome.” basa ko sa kaniyang labi. I smiled.

“You're fucking beautiful too, love.” I replied and she chuckled.

The music start playing, the bridesmaids and bestman start walking in the aisle, the principal sponsors, groomsmen, coin bearer, ring beared, bible bearer and lastly the flower girls.

The event has begun.

Her father walked her to me.

“Take care of my daughter, Tristan.” naluluhang saad ng kaniyang Ama.

“I will,” I hold her hand.

“Let’s start.” the father began speaking that I couldn't hear him because I was too focus to her.

“Listen, love.” bulong niya.

“I cannot, I want to kiss you right now.” she looks me softly.

“Hold yourself,” natatawa niyang sabi.

“Our babies are moving...” hinawakan ko ang tiyan niya.

Sumisipa,” she said. I feel their kicks.

“Please stand, Mr. Rastell and Ms. Seville.” sabay kaming tumayo.

“Please face each other, you can now give your vows as you wear the rings for each other.”

Sabay kaming napatingin ni Tatiana kay Prima ng ihatid nito ang singsing. Tila naiiyak na rin siya sa nangyayari.

Kinuha niya ang malaking singsing, gumuhit ang magandang ngiti sa kaniyang labi.

“You know Tristan, I live my life with revenge, I seek justice for my mother, and you're there to help me, of course I'm thankful. I see the good and bad sides of yours, but I still adore you with a passion that cannot be describe in words, and I look forward to many adventures with you in the future,” I can't help myself but to cry. How lucky I am to have her.

“I love you with my whole heart that can't be expressed in words. Only in kisses, glances, and years of our journey by your side.” pinunasan ko ang luha gamit ang isang kamay habang nakatingin sa singsing na unti-unti niyang sinusuot sa aking daliri. This is the feeling that I'll never forget.

“I make a lifelong commitment to being your loving, devoted, and truthful wife. As your wife, I promise to respect, adore and appreciate you at all times.” napaangat ako ng tingin sa kaniya ng bigya siyang tumigil sa pagsasalita. Nakita ko ang pagtulo ng kaniyang luha.

“I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad, even though I'll say ‘I will’ today, I pledge to work,” she sob and look me in the eyes.

“I pledge to work hard for your pleasure, prosperity, and smile. I'll always love you.” napatingin ako sa aking daliri ng tuluyan na niyang maisuot ang singsing sa akin. Dahan dahan kong kinuha ang kamay niya at sinuot ng dahan dahan ang singsing sa kaniyang daliri.

“Sa buong buhay ko, hinanap kita, because I know in myself when I first lend my eyes to you, I know that you are the girl I want to have a family with, you are my every dream come true and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together,” I sigh and smiled genuinely.

“I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold and a shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bear on your own.” napatingin ako sa kaniyang daliri at napataas ng tingin sa kaniya habang inaalala ang lahat ng pinagsamahan at paghihirap na pinagdaanan naming dalawa upang humantomg sa ganitong pinakamasayang pangyayari sa buhay ko.

“I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles, and to look you when you need protection, not only you, I will also protect our babies. I promise to be your navigator, best friend, and your husband. I promise to honor, love and cherish you through all life's adventures. Wherever we go, we'll go together.” masigabong palakpalakan ang bumalot sa buong pasilyo. Napatingin ako sa taas upang maiwasan ang pagtulo ng luha.

“Tatiana Seville, do you take Tristan Vasha Rastell to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, as long as you both shall live?” she smiled widely.

“I do, father.” hindi ko mapigilan ang pag iyak. My dreams is becoming true...

“Tristan Vasha Rastell, do you take Tatiana Seville to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, as long as you both shall live?”

“I do, father.” I answered.

“You may now kiss the bride.” hinawakan ko ang dalawa niyang kamay.

“Love, I will love you with all my love.” dahan dahan kong tinaas ang malong na tumatabon sa kaniyang mukha. Dahan dahan kong nilapit ang mukha sa kaniya.

“What are you waiting for, Tantan?” gumuhit ang gulat sa aking mukha.

“Finally, I remember the most important memories that I forgotten. Sorry for forgetting you, Tan.” she pulled me.

“You remember me...” gulat ko pa ring saad.

“Don't ever forget me again.” I kissed her gently.

I never thought that I would experience this life. Do I even deserve this? If I don't then, I'll make it thag I deserved this.

Wala na akong mahihiling pang iba, sobra na ang lahat ng ito, and I will do everything para hindi na muling ipagkait sa akin ng mundo ang muling mawalan ng minamahal sa buhay.

I remember what you said Mom. That the world is too cruel but sometimes you just need to wait to your turn to feel this happiness.

The end