chapter seventeen

i love you very much
thank you so much for supporting this book
i hope this book will grow even more in reads and support in the upcoming weeks
i work and write as hard and as passionately as i can for you all
please enjoy this 43 page chapter :)

)(

Kaia picked up her phone, her toothbrush in her mouth. 'Oh him.'

- jungkook -

jungkook - are you at hybe yet?

kaia - nope

jungkook - good

kaia - i'm about to leave

jungkook - dont.

jungkook - the fog is really bad outside. i'll come pick you up

kaia - ew no

jungkook - i'm serious kaia. i'm not teasing you or anything. do not drive in this weather. i'm leaving rn and i'll be there soon

kaia - fine. but we need to make a few stops

--

"Why." Jungkook rolled down the window of his car, shaking his head as Kaia walked back to his car. "We don't need that."

"Shut up and open my car door." Kaia managed to flip him off with her full hands, Jungkook rolling his eyes and opening up her door from the inside. "Thank you." She said, sitting in her seat, shutting her own door. "Was that so bad?"

"Why are you so nice to us?" Jungkook groaned, Kaia taking a sip of her coffee. "You didn't need to do this."

Kaia pushed his shoulder away, the tray of coffees on her lap, the box of donuts on the ground. "Yes I did. I feel really bad about not being with you guys yesterday-"

"But whatever happened, we don't care." Jungkook started driving, being extra careful with the fog. "We're fineeeeee."

"Yeah but coffee and donuts sound good." Kaia smiled, smelling her warm coffee. "So good."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and safely drove them to HYBE.

-

"When are they going to be here?" Kaia asked Jungkook, sitting on the couch while Jungkook grabbed the donut that he wanted and put it on his plate. "I thought I said 8:40 on the text?"

"You did." Jungkook sat beside her, making Kaia almost spill her coffee. "They'll be here on time. Probably." Jungkook took a bite of the donut, groaning in appreciation. "These are so good." Jungkook took another bite, Kaia shaking her head with a smile. "What are we doing today?" Jungkook asked as Kaia scrolled through her texts with the boys, making sure she did text them the correct time.

"You guys have a sit down meeting with the people who are helping the design of BTS World... The mobile app game." Kaia turned off her phone, hoping the boys would be here in time. "Then your dance choreographer is coming in with the backup dancers and you're having a huge session after one. One to five I believe." Kaia hummed softly. "And I'll be taking some of you out throughout that to do some outfit try-ons for the music video. Then after you guys shower after dance, you'll be getting your hair picked out and verified and what not."

"So we'll be done around 9?" Jungkook asked, still eating his donut.

"Hopefully." Kaia nodded. "Pretty likely."

"Good." Jungkook said happily. "I've planned a full night of gaming!" Jungkook said happily. "I set everything up this morning and I know exactly what I want to buy from a specific takeout. And I have my drinks in the fridge and it's just perfect."