[ 001 ] UNWANTED GUEST

chapter one
act i thor

                             THE DAY HAD COME; when the eldest king of Asgard was a throne and given the one unbearable hammer, that once had been yielded by Odin

                             THE DAY HAD COME; when the eldest king of Asgard was a throne and given the one unbearable hammer, that once had been yielded by Odin. So everyone had to be dressed to the nines no matter who you were.

Since Y/n had not had a crowning since the fire gods seized her kingdom, Frigga had people prepare Y/n.

White and gold were the dominant colours in this room. A large chandler surrounded by patterns decorated the floor of the room, which had painted pink sheets on its large bed surrounded by a golden armoire. A sofa rested a few inches away from the bed, and a few single chairs were scattered around both sides of the bed.

A large gold-crusted bedroom was the location where she sat with two people rubbing the tops of her palms and brushing out her hair; she had a braid of a warrior added to it.

There was a slit at the bottom of the leg of the burnt orange gown that Y/n was wearing that was worn on her shoulders.

"Have you ever seen a coronation before?" she asked the woman who was stroking her right palm as her legs crossed and she glanced at her in the direction of the woman.

"Been through ten of them," The younger woman, wearing a long brown dress.

"All around!" Y/n inquired curiously, raising her eyebrows. "Even Midgard," Her voice was soft yet powerful, with a soft English accent.

The woman walked over to the table and took a cup of hot boiling water.

A woman dressed in a garment that exposed her stomach said, "No crowning.". Her accent was audible. "It is known," Her small curls on her head bounced as she spoke.

"A trader from the foreground told me that Odin was doubting giving it to Thor" The woman next to Y/n, gossiped rubbing Y/n's hand softly as the young princess stared off into the distance listening to her. "A lot of people think he's unworthy of it, out of thousands of people,"

A giggle emanated from the mouth of the woman who dipped Y/n's hand in the water. As the small wooden bowl steamed out of the burning water, she did not notice that it had sunk into it. "Thor is not worthy, it should be a goddess, wife of the prince"

There have always been rumours about Y/n and Thor getting married, but neither of them has ever agreed to it. Despite living in the castle, there was not a single person closer to her than the two of them.

There was no doubt in her mind that they liked her more than either of the princes she had been forced to live with. As a consequence of being affected by Odin's control over Y/n, Y/n treated the servants with kindness and grace.

As Y/n snapped out her head, she noted, "You can leave me to dress," she added, not wishing to be seen getting dressed in front of the women.

It was unclear to all three women whether she was serious about leaving her, as Frigga had called them in.