[ 033 ] THE WISH OF DEATH

chapter thirty-three
act iv ragnorak

                                                 IN A BLINK OF AN EYE; She felt the wind hit her hair, and the sounds of Loki grunting were the last thing she heard

IN A BLINK OF AN EYE; She felt the wind hit her hair, and the sounds of Loki grunting were the last thing she heard. Now on the other end of the portal in Norway. It was nothing but grasslands.

Beautiful, undisturbed nature. There was an ocean nearby, it sounded like nothing but magic. Panting Loki turned to see where they were before Thor looked in the distance causing both Y/n and Loki to follow his gaze.

Odin stood in the distance, in normal everyday clothing. Looking out in the skylight, where the ocean met the sand. Thor started to make his way over to his father before Loki stood up on his knee.

A lone figure stands at the other side of the meadow at the cliff's edge, waves crashing below. "Stay back here," Loki advised Y/n, turning to the woman holding onto her own hands.

"I never probably thanked you for that?" Y/n asked, standing and looking out at the sea from afar. Turning her head she looked over to Loki. "But then you lied and served as the king but took this upon yourself, betraying me once more, was it worth it?"

The man didn't say anything, and just walked over to Odin almost avoiding if he was answering what she asked. Looking over to Odin talking to his two sons, Loki had his head down listening to his father.

She just wanted to get on with it, Y/n didn't know if that made her a bad person, But she just wanted to continue on with life. Reaching down she kneeled letting the grass fall at her fingertips, the cold wind blew lowly.

Something was happening, her head cocked up to Odin; where Thor looked over at Loki who shook his head. Standing back up, and swiping her hands off; continuing to look in the distance.

Loki is moved by this gesture. He looks over to see Thor staring at him, anger building. Odin puts a hand on Thor's shoulder, calming him; before turning back to Y/n who stood with her head high obviously inside of it at the time.

"Come" Odin commanded the woman, causing her to double-take with the two sons, Odin sits, out of breath, weak. His sons sit beside him; Y/n walked over lowering herself beside' Loki.

"I know that we failed you, but we can make this right." Thor fed his father what he wanted to hear.

"I failed you." Odin looked over to the seas, "It is upon us...Ragnarok."

That word caused Y/n's heart to drop she looked down at her hands that were pressing against each other nervously. Was she truly the reason Ragnarok had started, all this time- was this the reason Odin didn't want her to return home, cause it would be the death of mankind?

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur."

Odin shook his head slowly, "No. It has already begun; once Y/n had stepped foot into Malphiem. She's coming." Thor eyed the woman, who stared ahead not knowing what to think of this, Mad at Odin, mad at everything.