[ 040 ] TRUSTING THE ENEMY

chapter forty
act iv ragnorak

                                                  ONE SHE KNOCKED HIM OUT TO SAVE QUESTIONS; Two she knocked him out cause she didn't expect him to kiss her back

ONE SHE KNOCKED HIM OUT TO SAVE QUESTIONS; Two she knocked him out cause she didn't expect him to kiss her back. When it came to anything, the one thing she never thought of was Loki having feelings for something or someone, when he couldn't even love himself.

They didn't talk about it when it was obvious that Loki wanted to talk about it; he was chained up on the floor so he didn't run when they brought back Thor and Bruce. Looking over at Loki from the distance, taking a sip from the bottle of wine that was stacked in the drinking cabinet.

She just stared ahead at him, her eyebrows creasing a little. His lips on hers just sent spikes around her body, Wondering if anything that he had ever said was true to her; was this just another one of Loki's games?

Making her fall for him, harder than she had fallen for someone. Looking at the man in teal, and black leather and his hair loosely back; Loki smirked looking forward with chains around his body, holding his hands to his back.

"Enjoying yourself" Loki pointed out the unnoticeable; silence between the two of them.

Y/n glanced away from him as if she didn't do anything wrong. "There must be something I could give you to shut up" Tilting her head a little bit, looking through the wines wanting to know how to shut him up the longest that she could.

"I can think of one," Loki smirked looking down at the floor.

Glaring over at him, slightly; she closed her eyes shaking her head. "First I need you to be quiet," Surprisingly Loki was able to go silent for a second, "You can say nothing to anyone never."

"I would never darling," Loki teased, tilting his head over to her a little. "So am I your prisoner now?"

Y/n clenched her jaw, taking the last sip of wine. "Not yet,"

The door finally slid open to reveal Valkyrie, Thor and a normal Bruce banner by her side. They looked around the place confused.

"Suprise" Loki exclaimed lowly, sitting down in front of them chained up.

Thor walks in cautiously not believing that she was able to get Loki trapped. He then grabbed a bottle from the table throwing it towards Loki causing it to bounce off of his head.

"Ow," Loki muttered under his breath.

"Just had to be sure." Thor causally said making his way past Loki.

Bruce staggered at the door, causing Y/n to eye him seeing that he was no longer the hulk yet had green smoke resting on his neck and the sides of his head.

"Hello, Bruce." Loki teased, with a pursed smile his voice raspy.

Y/n couldn't take it taking another drink from the wine grass before Valkyrie took it from her hands; causing her to look at the woman her lips gape a little cause of it.