[ 039 ] SWEET CREATURE

chapter thirty-nine
act iv anorak

                                                           THOR AND HULK HAD WINDED UP GOING MISSING; Since Hulk was one of the Grandmaster's ways of entertainment of course he was all over the missing creature that went around the city not knowin...

                                                           THOR AND HULK HAD WINDED UP GOING MISSING; Since Hulk was one of the Grandmaster's ways of entertainment of course he was all over the missing creature that went around the city not knowing anything. 

The room glowed red, and white at the same time a large room with glossy walls. Their bodies mirrored on the floor, with Loki, Valkyrie and Y/n all being brought before the Grandmaster counting that the three of them were most likely to know where they had gone off to. 

At least tripled the number of bodyguards around him. "I'm upset!" The grown person complained standing before them, standing on a hovering board that was moving around. "I'm very upset. Do you know what I like about being upset? Blame." 

Guards stood behind him as well, with Y/n looking up at the man emotionless even though she had millions of things running through her mindset.  "Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?" 

Loki put his hand out getting ready to cut the older man off "Grandmaster," Loki tried to interrupt him. 

"Hey! Don't interrupt me!' 

Y/n hummed looking down at her hands, in front of her. "He's best at doing that," She commented smartly; Y/n glared over to the woman who didn't look his way and clenched her jaw since he looked her way. 

Since Y/n had told him very clearly that she didn't want him to look at her, or even speak her direction after everything he had ever done to her; She also did this to stop any feelings that she winded up having for Loki. 

The last thing she did was understand her feelings. 

Topaz hands the melt stick to the grandmaster. "Why are you handing me the melt stick? He was interrupting. That's not a capital violation." Loki glared over at the woman who was going to melt him. Before refocusing his conversation, "My precious champion has come up missing and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him." 

Now turning to Loki, "Your brother. Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated. I'm sure there's a big history." Loki nodded his head understanding as well. 

Before turning to Valkyrie "And YOUR contender." And finally turning to Y/n in the middle of both of them, "And YOUR whatever he is to you," 

Loki sighed tilting his head a little; "My dear friend if you were to give me twelve hours I could bring them both back to you...." 

"Alive' Y/n added, nodding her head once confirming. 

"I can do it in two," Valkyrie argued back.

"I could do it in one."